Just bought a Dog VOL. SHIBA INU

Cute dog...

8 weeks is too young to be taking your puppy outside... don't take your pup out until its had its first set of shots, otherwise your dog will be exposed to parvovirus and other diseases.

Oh and always keep them on a leash at that age unless u in a fenced area.

Cute dog...

8 weeks is too young to be taking your puppy outside... don't take your pup out until its had its first set of shots, otherwise your dog will be exposed to parvovirus and other diseases.

Oh and always keep them on a leash at that age unless u in a fenced area.

It has its initial shots and will need one more. I think I'm going to keep him in the backyard for now then.

Would the fact that hes so young and its a new place makes him nervous to walk around on the streets? I live in a clean suburbs btw.

It has its initial shots and will need one more. I think I'm going to keep him in the backyard for now then.

Would the fact that hes so young and its a new place makes him nervous to walk around on the streets? I live in a clean suburbs btw.

smartest thing i did was socialize my dog with other dogs and people. i didn't do that with my first 2 dogs and they hate everybody and everything. my husky (although naturally friendly) loves everybody and never had a problem with another dog.

dog parks are a life saver, especially if you don't feel like going on a walk that day.

i take my dog almost daily, since i can't walk her around my neighborhood (crappy neighborhood) to burn off her energy and socialize.

smartest thing i did was socialize my dog with other dogs and people. i didn't do that with my first 2 dogs and they hate everybody and everything. my husky (although naturally friendly) loves everybody and never had a problem with another dog.

dog parks are a life saver, especially if you don't feel like going on a walk that day.

i take my dog almost daily, since i can't walk her around my neighborhood (crappy neighborhood) to burn off her energy and socialize.

eek.gif
embarassed.gif

I'm so jelly
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Thats what i plan to do.. this is my first dog and im going to expose him to lots of dogs and people. What about the whole leash/walking him thing... does it take a while for a pup to understand cause this guy doesnt wanna move one bit while on the driveway. even if i drag him abit he still isnt down.
NEXTDAYPET is pretty easy.. It seemed ok but my sister was the one that dealt with the breeder.. i felt bad for the little kid though. he travelled frm OK to Ottawa Canada.. not the shortest of trip and spent a night in Houston I believe. Must be scary for him not knowing what was going on 
ohwell.gif
. He was in a crate with food water and shredded news paper to comfort him but still a blanket woulda been nice. 
laugh.gif

I'd recommend it though all in all.

Thats what i plan to do.. this is my first dog and im going to expose him to lots of dogs and people. What about the whole leash/walking him thing... does it take a while for a pup to understand cause this guy doesnt wanna move one bit while on the driveway. even if i drag him abit he still isnt down.
NEXTDAYPET is pretty easy.. It seemed ok but my sister was the one that dealt with the breeder.. i felt bad for the little kid though. he travelled frm OK to Ottawa Canada.. not the shortest of trip and spent a night in Houston I believe. Must be scary for him not knowing what was going on 
ohwell.gif
. He was in a crate with food water and shredded news paper to comfort him but still a blanket woulda been nice. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theHBkid

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

He is probably still freaked out by the trip and his new surroundings. What you can do is just leave his leash on him inside the house and let him walk around with it. Hes still young so he will get used to it.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

He is probably still freaked out by the trip and his new surroundings. What you can do is just leave his leash on him inside the house and let him walk around with it. Hes still young so he will get used to it.

My dog was the same way. Still a little
laugh.gif
The first time I put him on grass, he didn't move, he seemed scared to. Same when he went outside for the first few times. I could go away for a while and I'm sure he would still be at the same spot when I returned. 

My dog was the same way. Still a little
laugh.gif
The first time I put him on grass, he didn't move, he seemed scared to. Same when he went outside for the first few times. I could go away for a while and I'm sure he would still be at the same spot when I returned. 

I want one but are they good for apartments?

If not, what dogs would you guys recommend for apartments? I don't want no paris hilton type %*%# neither.

your dog is dope OP

Back
Top Bottom