Just bought a Dog VOL. SHIBA INU

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

to clarify u were psuedo right about putting the dog on its back ocassionally... during playtime or when u give him sumthin good to eat jus pin him down on its back for about 30 seconds... he will spaz at first then go completely limp... its a sign of submission and that you are the leader of the "pack"

do it a few times maybe 3-4 the first month then when hes old/smart enough to know better do it sum. eventually hell love u scratching and his stomach and be ALOT more obedient now that youve asserted yourself as the "top dog"
Someone's been watching Caesar Milan lol

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

to clarify u were psuedo right about putting the dog on its back ocassionally... during playtime or when u give him sumthin good to eat jus pin him down on its back for about 30 seconds... he will spaz at first then go completely limp... its a sign of submission and that you are the leader of the "pack"

do it a few times maybe 3-4 the first month then when hes old/smart enough to know better do it sum. eventually hell love u scratching and his stomach and be ALOT more obedient now that youve asserted yourself as the "top dog"
Someone's been watching Caesar Milan lol

laugh.gif
nah jus raised labs the majority of my life

Shibas, Corgis, and Shar Pies are my fave 3 breeds. My Min. Schnazeur I have now though is a trooper,15 years old and still kicking. Congrats on the puppy man.

Shibas, Corgis, and Shar Pies are my fave 3 breeds. My Min. Schnazeur I have now though is a trooper,15 years old and still kicking. Congrats on the puppy man.

Back
Top Bottom