just had Papi John's pizza.

Yall already know how i feel bout papa johns, once i saw the roach crawl across the pizza i wasnt about the pizza life any more

I prefer chicago deep dish.

It's not to be ate if you plan on going somewhere shortly after. You need to sit down, dig in, and relax afterwards.

Times Square isn't a barometer for a good slice of pizza here. It's a tourist spot. I'd honestly encourage anyone to go to one of the outer boroughs or just anyplace NOT a tourist spot to judge a NYC slice of pizza. Usually food places in that area aren't as good because it's rushed to meet the pace of the crowds of people that are constantly there. As a person that lives here, you'd never catch me eating at any place in Times Square. 
Man Time Square Pizza sucks. I only get it if I been drinking.

lol . dont let jimmies rustle , but i feel like people that go so ham over mom and pop shops in general .....are like the people i see on instagram that are one week they are into dropping g35's .....the next week they buy a junkie jeep and talk about 4x4 american is a true vehicle......then they buy a boat and they hashtah #saltlife on everything.......then they get a projector to watch a movie as if a projector was better quality then a regular hdtv flatscreen lolwut......basically they say it or do it to try and feel cool or superior...........tomato sauce , cheese , and bread are almost all created equal , except for the moment it is cooked/baked.....ive had awesomely well prepared/cooked/baked pizza from places like papa johns , lil ceasars , dominoes......ive also had underbaked , raw , or almost burnt pizza with not enough cheese , or not enough sauce , or too much sauce......ive also been to mom and pop shops in miami that its the same result....sometimes it comes out very good , or its just meh .............i already know the response is going to be im in miami and idk wtf im talking about.....we we like cuban pizza here at places like rey pizza or polo norte......even mario the baker in NMB , and domenicos in miami lakes , pizza rustica........... sometimes theyre pizzas suck too cause they werent prepared right......./end rant i just love pizza im a huge pizza advocate lol , im getting pizza tonight b come at me.

FROM PAPA JOHNS TOO

Last edited:
Little Caesar is straight trash though, like a step lower than pizza hut. Joints are school pizza with a brand name.
man $5 hi as hell and/or drunk it hits the spot sometimes but then again in most parts I don't like any chain/fast food restaurants sober.... with the exception of chic fi la.... Little Ceasers is like showbiz/chuck e cheese quality...

The garlic sauce is what keeps me from choosing PJ's over the other chains. I go through like 5 of them for each large pizza.

Also, the 50% off codes are cool

Pepperoni, cheese, sauce, dough

Why all the pizza snobbery?

I put pep, cheese, and sauce on a piece of wheat bread and throw it in the toaster oven and love it :lol: :shrug

:nthat:

Last edited:
man $5 hi as hell and/or drunk it hits the spot sometimes but then again in most parts I don't like any chain/fast food restaurants sober.... with the exception of chic fi la.... Little Ceasers is like showbiz/chuck e cheese quality...

Think I'm going chic-fil-a for lunch, thanks.

Papa Johns is delicious to me, best big chain pizza IMO​

Garlic sauce is amazing too​

I really wanna go to New York one day and try the pizza because people stay talking down on Papa Johns so their pizza must be amazing

I agreed with everything except the last line.

New Yorkers gonna New York.

I live in NY, and my pops has lived in Florida for the last 9 years. All they have are franchise pizzerias. He does say that poppa Johns is the best, and genuinely enjoys it.

But every time he comes to visit, the first thing he asks is to take him to a pizza spot.

I think ny pizza and food is general tastes so good because our drinking water is the best in the world.

Shrug.
quit lying to yourself about your water

lol . dont let jimmies rustle , but i feel like people that go so ham over mom and pop shops in general .....are like the people i see on instagram that are one week they are into dropping g35's .....the next week they buy a junkie jeep and talk about 4x4 american is a true vehicle......then they buy a boat and they hashtah #saltlife on everything.......then they get a projector to watch a movie as if a projector was better quality then a regular hdtv flatscreen lolwut......basically they say it or do it to try and feel cool or superior...........tomato sauce , cheese , and bread are almost all created equal , except for the moment it is cooked/baked.....ive had awesomely well prepared/cooked/baked pizza from places like papa johns , lil ceasars , dominoes......ive also had underbaked , raw , or almost burnt pizza with not enough cheese , or not enough sauce , or too much sauce......ive also been to mom and pop shops in miami that its the same result....sometimes it comes out very good , or its just meh .............i already know the response is going to be im in miami and idk wtf im talking about.....we we like cuban pizza here at places like rey pizza or polo norte......even mario the baker in NMB , and domenicos in miami lakes , pizza rustica........... sometimes theyre pizzas suck too cause they werent prepared right......./end rant i just love pizza im a huge pizza advocate lol , im getting pizza tonight b come at me.

FROM PAPA JOHNS TOO
555322240.gif

FROM PAPA JOHNS TOO

Hipsters would've been a LOT easier to say...

Jets pizza is the best, Buddys is good too

Detroit style pizza>>>>> NY and Chicago. come at me

sabarros my preffered chain pizza,

other than that its chicagos supreme offerings :smokin

Jets pizza is the best, Buddys is good too

Detroit style pizza>>>>> NY and Chicago. come at me

.bro ur more wrong than child molestation.

ur "style" ( aka skip chi deepdish is only sutible for little ceasers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom