just had Papi John's pizza.

i been to the D but to say >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...?

just ruins all creditbility u may have

the D stands for deece at best when talkin bout pizza out there.

Last edited:
I only get it when the Bobcats score 90 or more the night before (it's half off). At least, that's when I try to order.

Needs to be brick oven IMO.

Dude's talking about dipping in garlic sauce are probably the same dudes that dip their crust in ranch dressing.
sick.gif

lol sbarro... maybe its the kid hanging ot at the mall nostalgia of it all... but it isn't all that... its ok at best... its a reason why they don't make it out the mall and damn near extinct

Pizzeria Uno's stands as the best pizza I've had in my life.

then grimaldi's

then papa johns I think...

but yea papa johns hits the spot with light cheese green pepper onions and sausage and peperoni :evil:

What's good in the DMV? I want to consume a whole pizza by myself for dinner. Seriously :nerd:

lol sbarro... maybe its the kid hanging ot at the mall nostalgia of it all... but it isn't all that... its ok at best... its a reason why they don't make it out the mall and damn near extinct
The OG Sbarro's immigrated from Naples. You must have never went to the one in Bensonhurst 
nthat.gif

The OG Sbarro's immigrated from Naples. You must have never went to the one in Bensonhurst 
nthat.gif
if u have 2 go to a specific one then it aint good... that's like saying oh well this one particular mcdonalds is good...

quit lying to yourself about your water
Actually he's right. As of October 2013, nyc water supply undergoes uv treatment and has arguable the cleanest tap water for a metropolitan area in the world.

With that said, I'd still go with a chi deep dish everytime. $20 well spent.

Last edited:
Somtimes I will break the crust off and split it like a garciovega.
Then I will flatten it and use it to scoop up toppings like indian people use their flatbread.

Damn. People don't like marinara? Fresh marinara sauce is like crack to me. Way better than any bottled tomato sauce i've ever had.

Back
Top Bottom