Just moved from cali to minnesota

I can think of a lot worse places than MPLS/S.P.. I haven't even visited the place and it's in my top 5 spots to settle down. The only real downside I hear about MN is the winter, and I got a taste of that living in Iowa for a few years.

If you're into somali women then flourish.
Watch the GOAT PF in nba history KG
lift.

Man Minneapolis is great, I also moved back here from California.

As stated before Uptown is def a nice area, and a lot of nice resteraunts, also the craft beer scene is better than most cities. I stay in the Calhoun area and there are also nice bars by me.

The weather hasn't even been cold this yea(Knocks on wood) Check out the Wolves, Malls, and Downtown is nice....1st ave usually as some nice live music/dj's weekly and summers in MN > Cali.

Feel free to pm me man, always looking for an excuse to step out.

Good looks man. Yeah I have no car aND I have a 4 month new born. Can't really do anything without a babysitter. It just sucks not knowing anyone here. Man , just being coped up inside rather than outside is depresssing.

I can think of a lot worse places than MPLS/S.P.. I haven't even visited the place and it's in my top 5 spots to settle down. The only real downside I hear about MN is the winter, and I got a taste of that living in Iowa for a few years.

Yeah, I rather have my kid grow up here rather than ghetto *** daygo. Mann, but I hope the winter just passes by fast. Maybe gonna pick up snoboarding.

Was at the gym today..so today wasn't as bad. Snowe'd n rained a lil but I hope it starts to pick up for me.

Was at the gym today..so today wasn't as bad. Snowe'd n rained a lil but I hope it starts to pick up for me.

i know someone who moved to MN

from what i understand they have a nice gym scene

also dont they have the biggest mall in america?

why dont you bring your son to San Diago? all that snow and cold weather probably isnt good for a baby

:rofl: OP moved to MN but left his car in Cali and mad at Minnesota off GP.

F all the way O H

A lot of people are actually moving out to Minnesota. I gotta go and see why.

I remember buddy from before told me their economy is doing really good and their is actually a legit social/night life

OP are you white or black?

Minneapolis didn't seem too bad the few days I was there.

Obviously, it ain't San Diego, but try to look on the bright side. You have your family with you, that's most important. Everything else is just noise.

Back
Top Bottom