JUVENILE INTERVIEW: BIRDMAN IS RIPPING OFF WAYNE...

back in the day it was like that with allowances and what not, happened with the biggest bands in the world like BSB and NSync...
All those dudes got scammed by that fat dude. Cube got scammed by Eazy and Jerry heller.

Juve mad he isn't YMCMB. He ain't last the late 2000's, and the early part of this decade.

listen duke, you my dude and all but

cash money millionaires >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. YMCMB

and this is comin from a cat that bleeds da 5 boros.

juve is no different then Ice Cube when he found out he was getting fleeced by jerry heller and Eazy-E back in da NWA era.

sure da lime light of a hot team is addicting, but if your money aint right, and da spot light is away for a moment, you're gonna drown.

You can't be serious.
NOBODY in YMCMB besides Drake, Wayne, and Nicki is making any decent bread. Why would he be jealous or mad he's not with that clown crew?

Disagree with Dipset and got disagree with you tyga just bought a 6 million dollar house. Don't ask me how though :lol:

You can't be serious.
NOBODY in YMCMB besides Drake, Wayne, and Nicki is making any decent bread. Why would he be jealous or mad he's not with that clown crew?

Disagree with Dipset and got disagree with you tyga just bought a 6 million dollar house. Don't ask me how though :lol:

where did Tyga even get 6 million to begin with?

and maybe you guys are forgetting, im sure back in the day Wayne was getting screwed by baby and cash money but he adopted him and he is his cash cow now or was and Wayne is doing perfectly fine. you really think Weezy is getting fleeced these days? hell no, back in the day probably, he was young and there was nothing he could do.

and maybe you guys are forgetting, im sure back in the day Wayne was getting screwed by baby and cash money but he adopted him and he is his cash cow now or was and Wayne is doing perfectly fine. you really think Weezy is getting fleeced these days? hell no, back in the day probably, he was young and there was nothing he could do.

I don't think he's getting fleeced but, he isn't getting what he should be getting.

U know i remember around Wayne sqad days how he was tryna start young money but now if you notice its really cash money that owns ym and not wayne

Probably got it with his new wife the ex Stadium stripper, she actually has some bread believe it or not...

I'm not saying Tyga is broke, but trust he's not banking what he should be.

I don't think he's getting fleeced but, he isn't getting what he should be getting.

trust me he is, theres no way wayne isnt getting most of what he earns. everyone else? i doubt baby cares but wayne is his son even though adopted. if he would do this ish to a guy hes known and been with most of his life and brought him success then im not sure what to say.

people do crazy things but without proof i mean..

wayne is not really important, as nicki and drake right now, i know baby is older, but i know he hasnt changed his ways, most music dudes never change. So many different avenues those two artist explore,
Nicki doing american idol and such, drake with that early sprite deal, the countless amount of songs he writes. Baby has never had such diverse artist like this, unless you count jay sean. His net worth going up crazy within the past three years. I know its easier to hide the money when you dealing with cats who think they deserve 50,000 dollar checks, but how does he hide M's from artist who work so hard, at
becoming brands.

He's buying a 6 million dollar house? More like leasing. Tyga doesn't have the staying power to purchase a 6 million dollar house. The taxes alone would be 100k+ a year. For him to sustain that would mean Hip Hop staying in the current climate of hooks selling singles. Kendrick, I hope, has opened it back up for lyricism to stay.

Let's not forget he has a child with a stripper. That again is gonna be easily 100k+ a year to sustain. The boy gonna be broke inside of 3 years.

He's buying a 6 million dollar house? More like leasing. Tyga doesn't have the staying power to purchase a 6 million dollar house. The taxes alone would be 100k+ a year. For him to sustain that would mean Hip Hop staying in the current climate of hooks selling singles. Kendrick, I hope, has opened it back up for lyricism to stay.

Let's not forget he has a child with a stripper. That again is gonna be easily 100k+ a year to sustain. The boy gonna be broke inside of 3 years.

:lol: :lol:

birdman really thinks he a daddy to these cats, givin out allowances n wat not. robbin artists just to buy more cars. i remember when he was frontin like he owned an oil company. dudes in that industry didnt know who he was found out he was a fraud and got his oil co. logo tatoo covered up. snake clown.

:rofl: i always wondered what happened with my man Beatrice oil company

according to forbes on the books birdman is worth 125 mil. he most likely owns the publishing for nicki and wayne, but i bet he dont own drakes.

lol idk y u dont think that....See witout birdman the artist wouldnt have become as big as they are...or at least thats what they think..they dont have a business mind to do it on their own..

400 Degreez is still the best thing that ever happen to Cash Money Records.
nthat.gif

Idk why folks are thinking Drake isn't getting took either. Cause he's part jew? Please. All them cats getting shiested and it's pretty clear.

Last edited:

perfect s/n to go along with this post.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Everybody on Cash Money besides Lil Wayne complained about not getting the money they was owed from Juvenile, BG, Turk so it gotta be some validity to what Juvie is saying...

Everybody on Cash Money besides Lil Wayne complained about not getting the money they was owed from Juvenile, BG, Turk so it gotta be some validity to what Juvie is saying...

The one kissing Birdman, is the one that stuck around. He aint got no worries.

You don't need 6 million dollars to buy a 6 million dollar house. You don't even need 1 million dollars to buy a 6 million dollar house. You need good credit...Actually, more accurately, you need to NOT have bad credit.

Also, if you don't have good credit, but you can show that you have a steady stream of good income (which can get difficult for some rappers, since a lot of them don't report a lot of their earnings...we discussed this in a different forum though), to buy a 6 million dollar house.

Tyga didn't "buy" nothin...he got a MORTGAGE for a 6 million dollar house. Ever wonder why ex-rich people's houses go into foreclosure (waddup TO)...its cuz they never owned the house...a bank owned it and now they can't keep up with the payments.

Tyga's house will get foreclosed too...nothing about Tyga says "elongated success in the hip hop industry"...got my grandma on your d??! Seriously dude?? C'mon son...

This Old news to my ears I'm from the N.O. so everybody down here know how much of a snake Baby is...This the same reason SOULJA SLIM said why he didn't wanna **** with CMR people don't know SLIM could have been Cash Money 2nd artist but he seen how much of a snake Baby was...Baby is just a greedy *** ***** I remember B.G. said Cash Money made $14 mil off the Cash Money/Ruff Ryders Tour Baby give each of the Hot Boys only 100K outta $14 mil :smh: .. If u really think that DRAKE & all them ain't getting ripped off you a fool YMCMB got like 3 pending court cases now from producers not being paid..I'll give it in the next 2 years DRAKE & NICKI will be taking Cash Money to court sad thing majority of this black owned labels always ripping their artist off thats why the only Black owned label that is safe is AFTERMATH all them other labels artist always say they ain't being paid that why they never around for more no more than 5 years...

Aftermath is "owned" by Dr. Dre, who is black, yes...But you gotta follow the money...Aftermath is a sub company under parent company, Interscope. That's where all the money goes to and comes from. Not saying Dre doesn't have money, power, and respect...he has a lot of all thre. But best believe Interscope is calling the shots.

Interscope is owned by Jimmy Iovine...white guy...probably Jewish, actually.

For a while, Cash Money and No Limit were the only black-owned independent record labels...neither are independent anymore though...

Back
Top Bottom