Kanye West has lost. Vol. Holla "WE WANT PRENUP, WE WANT PRENUP...... Yeah..."

a 20 Mil life insurance policy? Why would they even put that info out? Now they done got the albanian mob out for homie's head :smh:

she costs 500k a night

1 mil per year is a huge discount 
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Say what you want, but it's all type of foolishness when you have to pay up for love.

Why does she need to be rewarded with alimony when she has her own bread?

He's a sucka, and from now on I'm bootlegging all his music as a way of protesting against the sham that is contractual marriage.

since no one noticed it yet. im gonna assume this article is BS, it spells "prenuptial" wrong. in the article it's spelled "pre NUPITAL"

This is actually a good deal.

Sounds bs anyways

Last edited:
Wow. What part of the game is this? The longer you stay with her the more you end up paying? smdh

Sidenote: I must review the sex tape to see how these yambz cast such a powerful spell

The Kardashians are pretty incredible with what they've done to establish this empire.  I'm sure they were worth something before, I guess it mostly came from the dad being a high-profile attorney but they've gotta be worth 9 figures as a family off of Kim getting ****** on camera (and being terrible at it).  Every single move they make has a price.

Back
Top Bottom