Kanye West has lost. Vol. Holla "WE WANT PRENUP, WE WANT PRENUP...... Yeah..."

90% ? Lol, man I highly doubt that. I'm gonna guess 25/30 % personally. Even at that we're talking about pics that maybe one person saw, not a sex tape that every male on earth, let alone one that you yourself beat off to lol
This. Nters are way too extreme.They think their little experience of life must be the same for everyone else. :lol:

The irony of this post...

I'm not even sure how you could fap to that vid since Ray J constantly aims the camera at his face. Unless that's what you're in to

:lol: I dont think Ziks comment was meant to be taken seriously
No. Kanye's literally said he's fapped to the vid. Ask a Ye stan, they probably know the bars word for word.

I remember so well cuz I paused the song after I heard it and played it back to be sure I heard what I heard.

Now whether you want to believe him is up to you. This was around the time his last album came out, around the summer I think. Not theraflu but some song about Kim.

Last edited:
I'm not even sure how you could fap to that vid since Ray J constantly aims the camera at his face. Unless that's what you're in to

:lol: I dont think Ziks comment was meant to be taken seriously
No. Kanye's literally said he's fapped to the vid. Ask a Ye stan, they probably know the bars word for word.

I remember so well cuz I paused the song after I heard it and played it back to be sure I heard what I heard.

Now whether you want to believe him is up to you. This was around the time his last album came out, around the summer I think. Not theraflu but some song about Kim.

:wow: :rofl:

I gotta hear this !

Back
Top Bottom