Kanye West has lost. Vol. Holla "WE WANT PRENUP, WE WANT PRENUP...... Yeah..."

Am I the only one thinking why should she get paid when she's alreay worth multi millions

Whats crazy about this Ye wasnt even trying to have a prenup to show how much he loves her and im like Ye the whole industry done had her b you was better sticking with Amber honestly

She not a gold digger tho. :lol:

Y'all acting like this A. Rose

You got it the other way round homie...

74733-eating-cereal-speechless-react-CdXR.gif

:smh: It's almost sad that Kanye doesn't see it coming. He is their muppet... Kardashians KNOW what they're doing.

I think he got a good deal. Even if they get divorced in twenty years I'm sure he would have amassed quadruple that in that time.

A few million to something on your arm as crazy as a prime Kimmy K is totally worth

What's a few million to a master like Ye?

Yeezy :smokin

Last edited:
This opens the chances for Kim letting other black meat in her.

FTR, Kanye always struck me as the type to be a hypocrite about something like this. He's just soft and emotional like that. Of course he'll (or his stans) defend all this by saying something like he grew as a person, you gotta understand true love, it's just money, and more crap along those lines.

Last edited:
I just don't understand why she or anybody should be paid for being married

Id like to see the stats of the correlation between prenuptial agreements and divorce

Last edited:
Ye not even listening to his own scripture :lol:

To be fair, she already has her own bread and that don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon but I'd still get one

Naw, they're getting a prenup.

But Why was Ye so ready to just not get one doe? :x

This is a tabloid. Stop taking it as if it came from his mouth.

And I still don't understand why people underestimate Kanye.

Back
Top Bottom