Kanyes wife goes on date for 500K gets mad when dude wants some butt...

I don't understand the logic behind letting your fiancé/child's mother go on a date with another man...

ya'll hatin hard in here.

why wouldn't she do this? 500k to stand around and watch the opera.

and its not like some sordid deal, dude does this as a publicity thing.

plus she wasn't even with the nonsense involved.

500k?

derek-jeter-laughing-o.gif

Last edited:
Why would she even agree to this…. who pays 500k for arm candy, he was expecting to smash..

She'll say that is her job. I love it when she used to be "rented" for club appearances and she'd talk about how she did so much more than just sit at the bar or dance. Like she actually spoke to her fans, which mad her work that much more authentic.

I could be a billionaire if someone is handing you 500k to just go to some party and you don't take it man idk what to say.

Why is she doing it in the first place if she's involved with someone else already?

Because these things don't usually involve being mistreated by racists and solicited by creepy rich guys.

You've ALREADY been solictied by creepy rich guys when you take the money :lol: You're going to be surprised now when he tries to palm that ***?

Y'all wild naive.

And I'll ask again.....how do you have security that old man is asking you to ditch.....but some dude in blackface keeps running up on you?

How is there no other security at this event that would have that guy removed?

None of this adds up. Please tell me you guys are not THAT oblivious to this.

Last edited:
TBH if kanye didnt knock her up and she was still chasing benchwarmers, struggle RNB singers and rappers

she would be getting rented out by saudi billionaires so that she could be defecated on and pissed on, on a million dollar yacht.

im sure the blackface thing was something done by her people to make her show more interesting...

what a coincidence that there happened to be some  racist kid at her doctors office while her film crew was with her.

Last edited:
You would think she isn't really hurting for money at this point. Why would she even put herself in that situation

Why she even accept the date?

She worth millions, Ye worth millions. I know it is 500k but you gotta be real naive to think a ole perv wouldn't want anything extra.

They straight pulled the okie doke tho dude said he got 15 Botox injections for this night and ended up having to dance with Kris Jenner :rofl:

Really tho for 500k I gotta let off at least 3 rounds :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not a Kanye or Kim fan or hater.

Let's be honest, it's not as if she has any dignity so going on a date whether she's married or not isn't a factor.  It's $500k, probably all expenses paid and you don't go from being worth $50 to $100m by constantly turning down big paychecks.  Even when you're worth a ton of money there's a lot you can do with $500k.

Think what you want but clearly that family is about money by any means necessary and even though they might not have any character they're raking it in.

What if that dude was paid to be there and do/say those things to kim so that this would be newsworthy

Shiieeet I'd go to a party for $50.

And yet ya'll are asking why would she do this.

:lol:

That's more than what most of us make in 10 years, in one night. Word to Chris Brown.

Yall are asking why would she do it? If the price is right, the Kardashians would do just about anything for $$.

And I'll ask again.....how do you have security that old man is asking you to ditch.....but some dude in blackface keeps running up on you?

How is there no other security at this event that would have that guy removed?

None of this adds up. Please tell me you guys are not THAT oblivious to this.

Publicity stunt...much like that kid who was hollerin' out slurs at Kanye.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom