Kanyes wife goes on date for 500K gets mad when dude wants some butt...

I don't understand the logic behind letting your fiancé/child's mother go on a date with another man...
215px-Indecent_proposal.jpg

I

Old rich guy wants to pay me $500K for a date in a foreign country. Nothing could possibly go wrong :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Everyone talkin bout they would go/send their wife. For 500k It's not worth it. Does money really run y'all like that? Would you be able to live w urself? You laying w your wife the night after she get her bootyhole tore up by Quasimodo..can you live w that?

Most of you goons stuntin'. Like you wouldn't take a substantial amount of cash just to stand around and take a few shots. That's her career, her lifestyle..and calling her a ***** doesn't make her any less marketable or strategic about making her paper. You guys sound like a bunch of maids gossiping in the den.

Everyone talkin bout they would go/send their wife. For 500k It's not worth it. Does money really run y'all like that? Would you be able to live w urself? You laying w your wife the night after she get her bootyhole tore up by Quasimodo..can you live w that?

Man it reminds me of that movie Indecent Proposal. A million bucks for your wife for one night. I dont' think I could do it... money doesn't always equate to happiness.

Man it reminds me of that movie Indecent Proposal. A million bucks for your wife for one night. I dont' think I could do it... money doesn't always equate to happiness.

500k he can have my bish

THIS, $500K?? He could've had mom dukes

Back
Top Bottom