KD V Vol. Early Pics?

smh...... the worst one yet. and there goes the "i dont want my shoes to be more than 100 bucks" claim.

Yeah the KD V look like just look bland like another basketball shoe on the shelf....I bet nike mad they cant charge more then a $100 bucks for his shoes. Probably in next 4-5 years there will be no more kobe and nike will only have KD and Lebron as focus line with some history with consumers.

Everyone's gonna hate till dope colorways come out and limited releases come to fruition. Then people are gonna go ape**** over these. Remember the initial reaction to the LeBron 9s after how popular the 8s were? Yeah, about that...

Did they just revamp the 1s?

IIs still the best in the line imo.

To all the people hating on the strap, you guys got your wish
laugh.gif

Lebron 9s had more potential than these, thats why the cws worked out so well. im not sure if hot cw's can help this shoe. i could be wrong though. i still have bought a pair of KDs yet and i dont think im going to start with the V's. Maybe the IV's, II's, or I's.

When I seen the lebron 9s initially like this I hated em but they grew on me eventually but as far as these go I was expecting more since the ivs are so clean..they completely changed it up no strap and a hightop i mean wth

im not even mad at that pic. cut i know Leo chang always got some tricks and dope stuff .. soo im not even mad 
i already know they gonna be dope 

IN LEO WE TRUST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

im not even mad at that pic. cut i know Leo chang always got some tricks and dope stuff .. soo im not even mad 
i already know they gonna be dope 

IN LEO WE TRUST
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta see them in person

I actually kinda like them, they remind me a lil of the 2010 hyperfuse which I always liked. Sum hot cws will def change ppls opinions on these n I'm glad they went back to being a mid/hi top lol

These are basically Air Max Hyperfuses with KD Logos.

Contrary to what people on this forum want you to believe, most people didn't like the IV until all the colorways came around.

Throw some nice colorways at this shoe and all the beasts will come out again.

I like them, although they look very much like the 2011 hyperdunks, I'm definitely down.  I'm also glad it's a mid, very tired of the low cut basketball shoes, didn't buy a single iv because of the cut of the shoe.

Just wait till the actual colorways surface..that will change minds..don't really want another high top KD..but it's fine for right now..as long as the colorways and the shoe is comfortable..i'll b happy..

Looks boring, you think Nike would have something innovative for one of the leagues top star. Maybe theyll freak them out with some dope colorways/themes. Ill reserve judgement until we see actual pics.

$95 would make them easier to swallow. I like the simplicity of them, should be all about comfort this year since i didn't like the way the IVs fit.

Back
Top Bottom