KD X

They will drop something for the chip eventually. I don't remember the exact timing of the LeBron/Kyrie packs, then the iD options where you could sort of replicate the packs, but it was a while after.
Yea they gave the iD options on opening night of this season, so hopefully there's some patient people here.

Yea they gave the iD options on opening night of this season, so hopefully there's some patient people here.

They did the ID options for the Soldier Xs a few days after the Cavs won... they "sold out" not long after they launched, and then Nike brought it back briefly for the season opener. It's honestly weird they haven't given any special drops for KD.

I think they will sit like the 9 even go on sale that why I dont bother with the reserve thing. More color to come but honestly all the color for the 10 this dope for me. Just have to pick wisely.

Yea I dont mind the reserve just because knowing Nike's return policy, can always return with the first receipt if/when they go on sale down the line. 

Yea i got a reserve too but ill prolly wait a bit aee if i can get on sale..ill probably use my coupon on the labs then

Here is my "new" KD8 just arrived from nike.eu and the KD10, how the things changes.......
View media item 2479004View media item 2479005

Dope pick ups. All in on the Xs.......btw I love my 8s. Was just able to score another pair (BHM) for $70 (got them from Shoeplace when they had that 40% off)

Really looking forward to the Igloos. Probably the only ones ill be able to pick up for a little while

Jesus. That is a steal. I have yet to come up there.

Not sure if said but Niketown SF has the Oreos in stock. Had them a while ago from what the employee said. Looks great in person but man, the shoe itself is really constricting. I am hoping they expand through time. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom