Keith Olbermann Get Emotional After Prop. 8 Vol. I'm Speechless.

I personally don't approve of gay marriage, but it's not up to me to tell other people how to live. The state can recognize it and I don't have aproblem, I just don't think the church should officially recognize a gay marriage.

That was not my point. The point made by Keith is a point ive always made to my black friends and relatives who don't support gay marriage. At a time in this country black people couldn't marry. And interracial marriages were illegal. What makes gay civil rights less worth fighting for than black civil rights. smh
mad.gif

your original post made it seem like all, or the majority of black people were responsible for Prop 8 passing. i was like WTH
eyes.gif

though yes; you are correct. many older black people are very socially conservative. unfortunately, people quickly forget past struggles the second they areover.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Olbermann once again makes a great point.
pimp.gif
SMH at people who vote for Obama because they wanted change and what they call "a equal chance" but for Prop 8 that denies another group of people equal rights. There is not ONE good reason why homosexuals should don't be able to marry.
people that voted for obama aren't being hypocritical....didn;t obama himself say during the debate that he was against gay marriage?

yes but he has also spoken out against banning it and specifically against prop 8.
Originally Posted by bbanks707

keith needs to chill. he got way too serious in that video, and it was annoying how he kept changing angles. plus hes a tool
that's his style, clearly you have never watched his special comments

Originally Posted by 718stylez

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The hypocrisy of black people voting for this ban.......[/color]
mad.gif
black people make up 6% of california's population, and even less of its electorate

whoever wrote that "hypocrisy" quote needs to off himself. There's little more that I hate other than people comparing a lifestyleto an ethnicity. I'm not talking about gay marriage, i'm just talking about the comparisons people tend to make

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The hypocrisy of black people voting for this ban.......[/color]
mad.gif
black people make up 6% of california's population, and even less of its electorate
whoever wrote that "hypocrisy" quote needs to off himself. There's little more that I hate other than people comparing a lifestyle to an ethnicity. I'm not talking about gay marriage, i'm just talking about the comparisons people tend to make

mad.gif

That statement is so ignorant that I'm not even going to bother arguing otherwise because you're clearly set in your ways. It is like back in slaverytimes trying to convince a slave master that black people were human beings like they were, not animals. I'll leave it at that. People are just as ignorantnow as they were back then, it's just a different group of people suffering for it now.

Keith is the man. Not only is this dude an amazing news reporter, but he is a great sports reporter as well.
pimp.gif

Much Appreciated!

Originally Posted by bbanks707

keith needs to chill. he got way too serious in that video, and it was annoying how he kept changing angles. plus hes a tool

shut up dude. We get it, you're as right wing as it gets, and a racist.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

mad.gif
whoever wrote that "hypocrisy" quote needs to off himself. There's little more that I hate other than people comparing a lifestyle to an ethnicity. I'm not talking about gay marriage, i'm just talking about the comparisons people tend to make

mad.gif

That statement is so ignorant that I'm not even going to bother arguing otherwise because you're clearly set in your ways. It is like back in slavery times trying to convince a slave master that black people were human beings like they were, not animals. I'll leave it at that. People are just as ignorant now as they were back then, it's just a different group of people suffering for it now.

possibly I am ignorant. please explain it to me.

pimp.gif
SMH at people who vote for Obama because they wanted change and what they call "a equal chance" but for Prop 8 that denies another group of people equal rights. There is not ONE good reason why homosexuals should don't be able to marry.
people that voted for obama aren't being hypocritical....didn;t obama himself say during the debate that he was against gay marriage?
Could you please explain how they are not being hypocritical. Because now after the election I am realizing that some people completely missed the message Obama was giving, Obama was saying we have to make America better place for "everyone" to live in, what they heard was America needs to be better for "you" to live in. Then they have the guts to criticize the GOP's looking out for #1 attitude. Sounds hypocritical to me.
Change was just a mantra to get people to vote for him. Now that he won, his supporters are saying that we shouldn't expect immediate changeor drastic change. What is "change" anyways? Surrounding himself with Clinton people? Doesn't sound like much change to me. On topic, Obamadid state that he will respect the State to decide what the definition of marriage is. Everyone is just assuming what he means by change and are associatingwhat ever it is they want to Obama. Can't wait to see the denial on people's faces when they see that he is just another politician that lied to them.

Not only is he right on this subject matter, but he's a great speaker that I enjoy listening to.

- Tical.

mad.gif

mad.gif

That statement is so ignorant that I'm not even going to bother arguing otherwise because you're clearly set in your ways. It is like back in slavery times trying to convince a slave master that black people were human beings like they were, not animals. I'll leave it at that. People are just as ignorant now as they were back then, it's just a different group of people suffering for it now.

Clearly you have scientific qualifications to make a decision on whether homosexuality is a "lifestyle" or not. I made my point,it's now up to you to digest it. Just as the ideology of homosexuality being perceived as a lifestyle choice is used as an excuse not to give these peoplean equal right to happiness; during slavery times black where perceived as less than human and were therefore not entitled to basic human rights and weretreated like animals.

Sry about the run-on sentence.

mad.gif

mad.gif

Clearly you have scientific qualifications to make a decision on whether homosexuality is a "lifestyle" or not. I made my point, it's now up to you to digest it. Just as the ideology of homosexuality being perceived as a lifestyle choice is used as an excuse not to give these people an equal right to happiness; during slavery times black where perceived as less than human and were therefore not entitled to basic human rights and were treated like animals.

And you are ready to provide proof that it isn't a "lifestyle" choice? See how easy that was. Doesn't believe what NT majoritydoes, so that makes him wrong. Hmmm... sounds familiar.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

pimp.gif
Could you please explain how they are not being hypocritical. Because now after the election I am realizing that some people completely missed the message Obama was giving, Obama was saying we have to make America better place for "everyone" to live in, what they heard was America needs to be better for "you" to live in. Then they have the guts to criticize the GOP's looking out for #1 attitude. Sounds hypocritical to me.
Change was just a mantra to get people to vote for him. Now that he won, his supporters are saying that we shouldn't expect immediate change or drastic change. What is "change" anyways? Surrounding himself with Clinton people? Doesn't sound like much change to me. On topic, Obama did state that he will respect the State to decide what the definition of marriage is. Everyone is just assuming what he means by change and are associating what ever it is they want to Obama. Can't wait to see the denial on people's faces when they see that he is just another politician that lied to them.
OK buddy you took what I said and thought it was a green light to diss Obama, where as the discussion is about people to voted against Prop 8 (and those who voted for Obama ago with doing that). I do feel Obama will be very different that the last 8 years. If he makes things like they were in the Clinton era, then he will be also be hailed as one of the greatest President of all time. So you can kill you Obama hate. Obama will change things, but all I am saying is that some people did not fully grasp his message. And about our last sentence I have a couple suggestions ITS OVER. YOU LOST. MOVE ON.
LOL, hit a soft spot I see. Calm down son. And here come evidence to support your opinion.

pimp.gif
Change was just a mantra to get people to vote for him. Now that he won, his supporters are saying that we shouldn't expect immediate change or drastic change. What is "change" anyways? Surrounding himself with Clinton people? Doesn't sound like much change to me. On topic, Obama did state that he will respect the State to decide what the definition of marriage is. Everyone is just assuming what he means by change and are associating what ever it is they want to Obama. Can't wait to see the denial on people's faces when they see that he is just another politician that lied to them.
OK buddy you took what I said and thought it was a green light to diss Obama, where as the discussion is about people to voted against Prop 8 (and those who voted for Obama ago with doing that). I do feel Obama will be very different that the last 8 years. If he makes things like they were in the Clinton era, then he will be also be hailed as one of the greatest President of all time. So you can kill you Obama hate. Obama will change things, but all I am saying is that some people did not fully grasp his message. And about our last sentence I have a couple suggestions ITS OVER. YOU LOST. MOVE ON.
LOL, hit a soft spot I see. Calm down son. And here come evidence to support your opinion.
Soft spot, please, my candidate won, you NT republicans have been throwing side anti-Obama remarks. I have told many dudes the same thing.
LOL, who said I voted Republican? (Hint, hint, I didn't vote Republican). You brainwashed Libs are assuming that Obama will save the worldand the rise from the dead on his last days. Dude is just another politician that used your emotions to get elected. And by your responses I can see that it worked on you. You can tell anyone whatever you want, doesn't make you right, but hey it's NT. Like I said, Ican't wait to see your denial when nothing changes.

mad.gif
I would have voted for gay marriages being allowed but don't try the whole black people thing. If you say everybody cool but trying to singleout somebody never turns out well.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

mad.gif
I would have voted for gay marriages being allowed but don't try the whole black people thing. If you say everybody cool but trying to single out somebody never turns out well.

But, but... it's true.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

mad.gif
I would have voted for gay marriages being allowed but don't try the whole black people thing. If you say everybody cool but trying to single out somebody never turns out well.
I'm not saying black people are responsible for it, I'm saying it's kinda messed up that they voted against it. That's all.

Clearly you have scientific qualifications to make a decision on whether homosexuality is a "lifestyle" or not. I made my point, it's now up to you to digest it. Just as the ideology of homosexuality being perceived as a lifestyle choice is used as an excuse not to give these people an equal right to happiness; during slavery times black where perceived as less than human and were therefore not entitled to basic human rights and were treated like animals.

And you are ready to provide proof that it isn't a "lifestyle" choice? See how easy that was. Doesn't believe what NT majority does, so that makes him wrong. Hmmm... sounds familiar.

It exists in nature:

Homosexual, as well as bisexual, behavior is widespread in the animal kingdom. Animal sexual behavior takesmany different forms, even within the same species and the motivations for and implicationsof their behaviors have yet to be fully understood as most species have yet to be studied.[sup][3][/sup] A 1999 review by researcher BruceBagemihl shows that homosexual behavior, not necessarily sex, has been observed in close to 1500species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.[sup][4][/sup][sup][5][/sup]

If you ask any gay person if they believe they can "Snap" out of it, their answer is no. So you mean to tell me every gay person out there are lying?

Now can you give me any evidence to the contrary? Aside from God created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve and mommy and daddytold me Lucifer was gay.

Back
Top Bottom