KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

I got a lot respect for dude based on his interviews. Really seems like an intelligent dude. I have a hard time getting into his music though.

No one cares what you're talking about now be quiet before I put hands on you. 
Only make threats you can bet on. Yellow belly *** *****....
Bro I'm just ****** with you but understand for the first time why I **** with you. It's because you're the most unoriginal dude in the history of the internet.

Every single thought, opinion, idea, phrase, joke, ANYTHING you've ever posted on NT including yellow belly *** *****, you saw first somewhere else on NT.  You never ****** with Dipset. You can't name a Big Daddy Kane album without consulting google. Honestly every time you post I swear you just hit copy and paste from some other thread with no regard for logic or context.

Regardless of whatever regurgitated **** you come back with, I know, that you know, that this is 100% truth. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Bro I'm just ****** with you but understand for the first time why I **** with you. It's because you're the most unoriginal dude in the history of the internet.

Every single thought, opinion, idea, phrase, joke, ANYTHING you've ever posted on NT including yellow belly *** *****, you saw first somewhere else on NT.  You never ****** with Dipset. You can't name a Big Daddy Kane album without consulting google. Honestly every time you post I swear you just hit copy and paste from some other thread with no regard for logic or context.

Regardless of whatever regurgitated **** you come back with, I know, that you know, that this is 100% truth. :lol:  

This nonsense up there is what you came up with when looking at my posts? As someone who doesn't own "It's a Big Daddy Thing" & "Long Live the Kane" (his debut)? Also the fact that I look like him? Brah, I'm not going to go back n' forth with you on proving any cot' damn thing to you on any level. Especially over the internet. But lord help me, if we ever run into each other at a NT summit or something.... Lemme' chill.. Meth be lurkin'. Dude banned me over 10+ times...

U got hands dipset? U gotta start siting your sources when u post lmao

You fake as hell bro you never been banned. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] :rofl:

Last edited:
This nonsense up there is what you came up with when looking at my posts? As someone who doesn't own "It's a Big Daddy Thing" & "Long Live the Kane" (his debut)? Also the fact that I look like him? Brah, I'm not going to go back n' forth with you on proving any cot' damn thing to you on any level. Especially over the internet. But lord help me, if we ever run into each other at a NT summit or something.... Lemme' chill.. Meth be lurkin'. Dude banned me over 10+ times...

U got hands dipset? U gotta start siting your sources when u post lmao

:lol:

You fake as hell bro you never been banned. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] :rofl:

Been banned plenty of times. I would lie about being banned for the sole purpose of....?

Kevin Gates needs to pick better songs when he's doing a show. Performed in Silver Spring and did not do Paper Chasers. The hell?

View media item 1154420
But I did enjoy the enjoy though.

Last edited:
Saw him live in Atlanta. Got to chill with him and the B.W.A. Family. Very funny and a real dude. Gave a great performance.

Proud of my cousin...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom