KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

Watched Boobie Black's "True Story" vid a couple days ago. He stinks as a rapper, but that's a pretty dope song detailing why he only has one arm

Kevin gates can definitely be the next up..someone put me on to that Luca brasi 2 and I instantly became a fan..Perfect imperfection still get played daily. Also loved I don't get tired and was happy as hell when I heard it playing on the radio here in Philly. Which is why I don't care if he drops a album or not.Do street rapper like him really need mainstream success to make money nowadays.

Kevin gates can definitely be the next up..someone put me on to that Luca brasi 2 and I instantly became a fan..Perfect imperfection still get played daily. Also loved I don't get tired and was happy as hell when I heard it playing on the radio here in Philly. Which is why I don't care if he drops a album or not.Do street rapper like him really need mainstream success to make money nowadays.
Lissen to LB1 and you will be blown away.

2 is not equal to 1 at all :lol:

Yea it is.

1 is more raw in a good way, 2 is far more polished.

The production on 2 is flawless front to back. The same is not true to the same extent for 1.

2 is a little more accessible which some old fans might hold against it.

Regardless overall they're equal for me.

Highly ironic he goes overseas right before his whole team got locked.

Damb im really hoping they don't knock him, but its looking really ugly and you know the hip hop police [emoji]128531[/emoji]:smh:

Gates had nothing to do with this. Only reason why it's brought he brought it up on IG because of someone he knows.

If anything, the people that are hemmed up are my realitives.

Damn bruh, that was like a punt. He took a step back and all that. :smh: :lol:

Now the media gon dig all into his past

Last edited:
On his part, that was stupid and pretty unnecessary. I doubt the girl meant any harm by grabbing his shorts. Plus doesn't he already have like 2 felonies?

Gotta be smarter than that.

So his explanation is that she grabbed his Johnson? That's why he kicked her?

As a straight man, this does not compute.

But seriously if that was the case he should've just had security remove her, nothing good was gonna come outta kicking her in the chest.

Last edited:
He said he had kept tellin her to stop. I kinda understand why he would be frustrated but like dude said he should have had security remove her.

Maybe he has anger issues or bipolar or some ****. Dude manipulated a psyc into lettin him walk around wit a pitbull anywhere he goes

all this over some meat grabbin :smh:

now they gonna use pose to be in love to tear him down :smh:

and rvssian makes trap beats now or are there two of them?

Gates needs to stop with the dumb **** and release his album, all of this outlandish stunts he's pulling isn't gonna help in the long run. :smh: kickin females in his own shows is just bad on all terms, if he keeps it up he's gonna ruin his opportunity in the music business.

He's lucky he's not that mainstream. I can't imagine if this happen to Chris Brown.

He's also lucky she didn't press charges.

If he took medication, I'm not sure if he'd be the same rapper.

So his explanation is that she grabbed his Johnson? That's why he kicked her?

As a straight man, this does not compute.

But seriously if that was the case he should've just had security remove her, nothing good was gonna come outta kicking her in the chest.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom