KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

This interview with Sway is dope. Might be his best interview cuz of sway's interview style. No dumb or troll questions, real conversation. Don't mind them breaking it up in pieces either cuz the first 2 parts are 20 mins+ each.

This interview with Sway is dope. Might be his best interview cuz of sway's interview style. No dumb or troll questions, real conversation. Don't mind them breaking it up in pieces either cuz the first 2 parts are 20 mins+ each.

yeah lowkey more GOOD interviewers should do it like this.

I'm not interested in comparing nothing head to head yet but LB3 same tier as 1 and 2.

18 songs on here and there's maybe 1 or 2 that are just alright at worse. Everything else is fire.

Nah I’m cool on Mansion. Boogalou is definitely a good after move. I was just telling the homie @wavycrocket about it since my dog landing tonight.

I’m trying to pull up around 6:30 also since I work right there in Buckhead. Your folks at the door cool peoples :nerd:

So I went to Kevin's show on Wednesday here in Birmingham.
I don't listen to his music at all but the energy was amazing. Kevin a wild ***** :wow::lol:

The baddies was out in abundance :evil:
He brought out Moneybagg Yo but he ain't perform smh.

All in all I had a good time :pimp::smokin

Nah I’m cool on Mansion. Boogalou is definitely a good after move. I was just telling the homie @wavycrocket about it since my dog landing tonight.

I’m trying to pull up around 6:30 also since I work right there in Buckhead. Your folks at the door cool peoples :nerd:

So now both my plugs aren’t there :lol:

She forgot she got a dinner. The one at the door.

And Gates road manager is my cousin and he’s not in Atlanta due to another business afair :lol:

It’s whatever. We in there none the less :smokin

About to hit your line in a few after I get out this meeting.

Me and my dawg Grine Grine hit up the Atlanta show last night. That joint was crazy packed. Whole line up had that ***** rockin :smokin

The Atlanta and Louisiana h**s were out in abundance. :smokin

Your energy was on a whole another level fam. All I could do was smile. :lol:

**** was a movie in there...Gates put on a hell of a performance. Definitely saw the growth in this man.

And, to bring Bossman Boosie out. Whew!

See this what I’m talking bout right here

he ain’t rap like this at all on luca 3

I do love the great man song tho stays on repeat

Reactions: GJR
You’re bugging. Servin H is a prime example of him rapping in that pocket.

That track hard as hell though. Interested in seeing what more Yo and Gates come with.

Reactions: GJR
You’re bugging. Servin H is a prime example of him rapping in that pocket.

That track hard as hell though. Interested in seeing what more Yo and Gates come with.

nah

ain’t nothing on that project that hard flow wise or aggression wise

Back
Top Bottom