KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

Some of the songs he has playing in the background on his IG vids sound dope, can't wait for the next tape.

Dude need to stop talmbout eatin booty tho

ALOT!!...Only Original Gates Fans Notice Tho Because He Still Goes Harder Than Alotta These Guys Out...Went From All I Listened To..To Barely Playing Him..Kinda Sad How He Starts Getting Big AFTER His Music Starts Not Being Its Best.

Yeah Luca Brasi Story>>>Anything else.

Dude had a legit album with that joint.

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]
[VIDEO=]

is the supposed to be a rip off of t****'s basement freestyle type deal!?[/video]
[VIDEO=]

Pretty much :lol:. 106 & Park jumped the shark as soon as Rocsi & Terrence got on there, and I'm guessing they started doing this 106 booth thing late in Terrence & Rocsi's tenure there. I guess they're trying to keep some semblance of rap/hip hop attached to 106 (or BET in general) since the majority of their countdown is probably R&B and struggle music[/video]

Luca Brasi Story is one of those rare special pieces of rap music. It's a shame more people haven't heard it he was Steph going for 54 at MSG on that joint. Dude is gonna be alright though. He got so much charisma and presence + natural rapping ability, as long as his beat selection is straight most of his work is gonna be fire.

I don't think he's fallen off per se, I think he's still experimenting. Because the tapes after Luca Brasi Story all had high caliber tracks "430am" "Strokin" "Roaming Around" "Supposed To Be In Love" "Again" "Get Up On My Level" "Wit It" plus others. He still got it, just gotta be consistent.

Last edited:
They used to play "get in the way" feat. boosie A LOT when i was in college. Him, Boosie, Currensy have all had legitimate followings in LA alone.

Kevin Gates at one point last year was doing like 14 shows a month in Louisiana or something like that. That's insane in Louisiana.

Back
Top Bottom