Kevin Love is the best power forward in the NBA vol. 2

I think Love and Blake are neck and neck right now its tough for me to give Love the nod hes not very good on D and his team doesn't win ****

its hard not to feel like he's a looter in a riot sometimes

I think by next year Boogie is the best 5 and AD the best 4 just my opinion tho

@CashBanks  I'm not disagreeing with you, but I would like for you to clarify the underlined portions.

It's tough for you to give Love the nod because he's not very good on D and his team doesn't win. Then you say it's not hard to feel like he's a looter in a riot. I get that part 100%. I understand.

You went on to say next year you think Cousins will be the best 5. Isn't he in the same situation Love is in but different positions? The Kings aren't winning a damn thing either and it's not hard to feel like Cousins is a looter in a riot as well.

"Since Jan. 03, the date of Paul's injury, Griffin has averaged 28.2 points per game on 56.8 percent shooting."

How would Kelvin Love do without his starting PG?

He's doing fine without the other two leading scorers for the Wolves. (Kevin Martin and Pekovic)

CP3 goes down and Jamal Crawford averages 25 points a game...

Ever since TD, no one has come close to challenging him, cept A Davis. But like most physically gifted players, not many have evolved like they should.

Ant Davis is out there killing it from mid range and taking dudes off the dribble. How is he more like a Center?

Yikes @ this thread. Bold statements errrrrywhere. 
laugh.gif

:lol: i think the problem is lebron
wasnt chris bosh arguably the best PF in the game before he left toronto?
kevin love arguably the best PF before he left minnesota?
the constant here is Lebron James aka turn my 4s into spot up shooters guy :smh:

:lol:

I know that at the moment griffin is scoring more, but in the long run I'm taking love. Once griffins athleticism goes he will not be as productive, however, when love ages his old man game and skill at rebounding will not.

In the long run im taking Brandon knight over westbrook for the same reasons. See how silly you sound?

You are comparing players of a completely different caliber though, not 2 of the top 4 power forwards in the league. Love has a more polished game and skill set. I also realize I should have clarified more in my last posts what I was trying to say, so the argument is pretty much lost.

Back
Top Bottom