Kid Cudi Quits Drugs

he was hi while he did this interview
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Dude talks as if we were on heroine or something. Either way, I never listened to dude like that and I don't plan to after this. *Packs bowl*
boo-this-man.gif

Am I the only one who saw the PERFECT execution in this?

Dude talks as if we were on heroine or something. Either way, I never listened to dude like that and I don't plan to after this. *Packs bowl*
boo-this-man.gif

If you're gonna quit then quit. No need to make a big deal about it in a dumb statement. 

If you're gonna quit then quit. No need to make a big deal about it in a dumb statement. 

Originally Posted by jc619er

why u sound mad? he posted it on his tumblr... not like he held an hour long press conference...

Originally Posted by jc619er

why u sound mad? he posted it on his tumblr... not like he held an hour long press conference...

Y'all are fools 
laugh.gif

You're tombout a dude who has an upcoming music video called 'Marijuana' for God's sake... Cudi quit blowing that tree? Come on now..

Y'all are fools 
laugh.gif

You're tombout a dude who has an upcoming music video called 'Marijuana' for God's sake... Cudi quit blowing that tree? Come on now..

Yes he did. (As far as the public knows)
Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

boo-this-man.gif

This still remains.

boo-this-man.gif

This still remains.

boo-this-man.gif

This still remains.
Guess people don't like half baked
eyes.gif

boo-this-man.gif

This still remains.
Guess people don't like half baked
eyes.gif

Cud was on everything
laugh.gif
But he's mostly stopping because he has a daughter now and he doesn't wanna be on anything around her

weed, pills, shrooms, coke, E. Listen to his music people..

Cud was on everything
laugh.gif
But he's mostly stopping because he has a daughter now and he doesn't wanna be on anything around her

weed, pills, shrooms, coke, E. Listen to his music people..

Back
Top Bottom