Kid Cudi Quits Drugs

http://hypetrak.com/2011/04/kid-cudi-quits-drugs/
which means his next album will be a lot better or trash.
I dont smoke weed anymore. Ill leave it to the kids. Im 27 with a business to run and i need to be alert and focused with my mind strong. For those who still get it on, smoke one in my memory as your favorite lonely stoner.

This is not a joke. I know most of you wanna see me all drugged out and @%!+** up and i know misery loves company, but im sorry those days are over. I had a good run, Amsterdam and all. Im happy being sober. Im happy being a new me. Giva !%+% who thinks of me different, you didnt care about me in the first place if you cant be proud and happy for me for growing and starting a new chapter. Im not your puppet or your tap dancing drug addict here to be your miserable muse, i always made music for me to help myself find understanding. I have finally learned from the words in my songs. I love who loves me and who really cares about me.

Learn from this, theres always light at the end of the tunnel. Hell does have an exit, and i found it. For those who are looking for a way out, i left the door open, and ill be waiting for whoever wants to grow with me. Peace and Love, Cudi

I dont smoke weed anymore. Ill leave it to the kids. Im 27 with a business to run and i need to be alert and focused with my mind strong. For those who still get it on, smoke one in my memory as your favorite lonely stoner.

This is not a joke. I know most of you wanna see me all drugged out and @%!+** up and i know misery loves company, but im sorry those days are over. I had a good run, Amsterdam and all. Im happy being sober. Im happy being a new me. Giva !%+% who thinks of me different, you didnt care about me in the first place if you cant be proud and happy for me for growing and starting a new chapter. Im not your puppet or your tap dancing drug addict here to be your miserable muse, i always made music for me to help myself find understanding. I have finally learned from the words in my songs. I love who loves me and who really cares about me.

Learn from this, theres always light at the end of the tunnel. Hell does have an exit, and i found it. For those who are looking for a way out, i left the door open, and ill be waiting for whoever wants to grow with me. Peace and Love, Cudi

Dude talks as if we were on heroine or something. Either way, I never listened to dude like that and I don't plan to after this. *Packs bowl*
boo-this-man.gif

Dude talks as if we were on heroine or something. Either way, I never listened to dude like that and I don't plan to after this. *Packs bowl*
boo-this-man.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

pimp.gif
 Good for Cudi.

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

pimp.gif
 Good for Cudi.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

indifferent.gif
 It's weed tho.
This N was actin like he was on the rock

laugh.gif
  He used to be on that white.

I guess when you get older weed affects people in different ways. I remember going to school every single day BLASTED and had no problem. Now I cant even
pimp.gif
 and do regular %*#! like I used to.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

indifferent.gif
 It's weed tho.
This N was actin like he was on the rock

laugh.gif
  He used to be on that white.

I guess when you get older weed affects people in different ways. I remember going to school every single day BLASTED and had no problem. Now I cant even
pimp.gif
 and do regular %*#! like I used to.
tired.gif

Not sure if this is a joke or not

I love cudi's music and if he is off drugs his album will for sure suck...gonnna be like relapse was for em

If it isn't a joke then good for him for growing and all

if it is a joke then...yeah thats what i thought you will never quit there is a song on your last album called marijuana calling it your best friend

Not sure if this is a joke or not

I love cudi's music and if he is off drugs his album will for sure suck...gonnna be like relapse was for em

If it isn't a joke then good for him for growing and all

if it is a joke then...yeah thats what i thought you will never quit there is a song on your last album called marijuana calling it your best friend

Back
Top Bottom