Kill Him, Or Let Him Live?

30iu793.jpg

ivv97l.jpg

2r74nlk.jpg

w9bk1d.jpg

2qciclg.jpg

1o3w90.jpg

?

Killing is way too easy for that hypothetical.

I opt to torture.

Killing is way too easy for that hypothetical.

I opt to torture.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Let him live.

Killing him isn't bringing her back; I couldn't let him have the satisfaction... I just couldn't.
ohwell.gif

word, the result would just be more burden on me... i mean in the beginning i'd have some satisfaction, but it definitely wouldnt last long 

Let him live.

Killing him isn't bringing her back; I couldn't let him have the satisfaction... I just couldn't.
ohwell.gif

word, the result would just be more burden on me... i mean in the beginning i'd have some satisfaction, but it definitely wouldnt last long 

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

Let him live.

ohwell.gif

this.

movie was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
btw

Originally Posted by skillzboy44

Let him live.

ohwell.gif

this.

movie was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
btw

laugh.gif
I was thinking about this the other day for some reason.If I was actually able to function after something like THAT... i'd try my best to inflict as MUCH damage as I could without killing him.
Probably paralyze him.

Back
Top Bottom