Kill Him, Or Let Him Live?

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

torture him.

Your avy makes your post so much funnier iunno why
laugh.gif

Damn...if you don't know where this is from you are missing out on a great movie.
EDIT-Oh and you got to kill dude...

Damn...if you don't know where this is from you are missing out on a great movie.
EDIT-Oh and you got to kill dude...

Haven't seen this movie in years. Just finished watching it, thanks to this thread. In a perfect scenario, I would've let him lived and let him rot and suffer in prison for the torture he did to my wife and unborn child. Since this world and, especially, the justice system isn't perfect; 2-3 shots to head would suffice.

Haven't seen this movie in years. Just finished watching it, thanks to this thread. In a perfect scenario, I would've let him lived and let him rot and suffer in prison for the torture he did to my wife and unborn child. Since this world and, especially, the justice system isn't perfect; 2-3 shots to head would suffice.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
I was thinking about this the other day for some reason.If I was actually able to function after something like THAT... i'd try my best to inflict as MUCH damage as I could without killing him.
Probably paralyze him.

definitely this
killing him just lets him off. Thats the reason I don't like the death penalty. 

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
I was thinking about this the other day for some reason.If I was actually able to function after something like THAT... i'd try my best to inflict as MUCH damage as I could without killing him.
Probably paralyze him.

definitely this
killing him just lets him off. Thats the reason I don't like the death penalty. 

Back
Top Bottom