Kim Kardashian gives birth to Kanye Wests baby girl, PICTURES LAST PAGE!!!!!1

From Deadspin via Bossip:

Kerry Rhodes refuses to sashay out the closet. The alleged gay baller has recently been forwarding a text message to his NFL buddies claiming to have fathered Kim Kardashian’s baby girl. The message reads:

Man this could be my baby!! I was ******* her the same time as K.West was lol!!!

Link

From Deadspin via Bossip:
Kerry Rhodes refuses to sashay out the closet. The alleged gay baller has recently been forwarding a text message to his NFL buddies claiming to have fathered Kim Kardashian’s baby girl. The message reads:

Man this could be my baby!! I was ******* her the same time as K.West was lol!!!
Link
son is just trying to deflect, it's looks pathetic

Krazy how she dropped the baby
right around the leak/release date
of his album.
laugh.gif
@ "dropped"

drop the baby, drop the album then win the hearts of the public on the pics while winning the pockets and charts of the media.

tryna see what illuminati/satanic/religious name they're gonna give it. honestly don't know if its a boy or girl, havent kept up with the likes of TMZ or E!

laugh.gif
@ "dropped"

drop the baby, drop the album then win the hearts of the public on the pics while winning the pockets and charts of the media.

tryna see what illuminati/satanic/religious name they're gonna give it. honestly don't know if its a boy or girl, havent kept up with the likes of TMZ or E!
its a girl, and the her name will start with a "K"

i just get a feeling it will

anyone think kanye busted into the delivery room while kim was delivering saying "kim imma let you finish, but we gottta name her after my mom Donda, the greatest name of all time" 

Back
Top Bottom