Kobe Air Jordan IX Retro PE

def not moss PEs the hue of purp is more Lakerish 
​I agree with the color part, but this colorway is a closer match the cleats that Moss wore more than the 9s I believe we have never seen Kobe wear ever.  So with that, marketing them as Kobe IXs if that's what they are doing doesn't make sense to me.  If these were 3s or 8s I could understand.  I know they made Kobe and Shaq IX pe years ago but they never made it the court.  My point of this is if they gonna do a Kobe pe it should've been something he actually wore in games.  Or else why do it.

Two questions. ..are these a GR and is there an actual reference to kobe or are these just a pair of shoes in lakers colors?

Two questions. ..are these a GR and is there an actual reference to kobe or are these just a pair of shoes in lakers colors?
  Have a hard time thinking its a Kobe pe because if they were really trying to do that you would see I think an 8 or 24 on the back.  Or maybe a retro card, or the box would have something letting you know what they are doing here.  The flip side of that Nike might not want KOBES and JORDANS competing with each other right now.  Most of the internet says their kobes.  If your a laker fan you may love this shoe.  Maybe that's what they want to do indirectly.  Type of release Idk.

these are nice. seeing how this thread is pretty dead, I hope these are easy to cop on release day.

Last edited:
I'm seeing stores that received Bred 1s not having these in their inventory. Either way, should be easy. No hype.

I really hope these that aren't hyped, I'm more pumped on these than most of the upcoming releases

What color do the look like in person? Can anyone put these side by side to the Calvin bailey 9?

I'm sure it's been said but, I have not been in this thread or read through.

Was all in on these but, as I get older little things matter, can't cash out without that 8.

They at least tried to include all details on CP3 XIII. On these, the shade of purple & yellow are different and, the # of course.

Still a clean shoe regardless and I'm a big IX fan but, pass.

Last edited:
Is it TTS or go a 1/2 size down?

I went tts. They fit perfect.... but if you have super wide feet I would suggest going to the store and trying them on first or go up .5 up. i would never suggest going down on a pair of ix's. ix's tend to be slightly narrow a bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom