Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Wow, now this thread is moving. Welcome HYPEBEASTS, welcome. Welcome to all you non-basketball playing, loud-color loving, gimmick-searching, reselling mf'ers in search of a quick buck or a "collectible" shoe. Welcome to all the SOB's that didn't come in here or say anything until the HTM dropped.

Welcome to the thread of one of the better basketball shoes (arguably) to be released in recent years, a great lowtop with great cushioning.

Welcome to what was a slow moving thread that was only populated by die hard Kobe fans, people that appreciate a good performing basketball shoe, and a handful of trolls.

I look forward to the entertaining posts, and all the fluff posts pertaining to hyping upcoming models of this shoe.
Welcome to Niketalk

this has happened in any and every series thread, try Lebron XII after the palmers, KD7 after the APs, oooh flyknit air max after the MCs, Lebron XI after the WTL, Kobe 9 after the MCIDs and MMIDs, KD6 after the APs, this ain't nothing new
roll.gif

anyways what's up with these white gum mid exts people was talking about
nerd.gif

Wow, now this thread is moving. Welcome HYPEBEASTS, welcome. Welcome to all you non-basketball playing, loud-color loving, gimmick-searching, reselling mf'ers in search of a quick buck or a "collectible" shoe. Welcome to all the SOB's that didn't come in here or say anything until the HTM dropped.

Welcome to the thread of one of the better basketball shoes (arguably) to be released in recent years, a great lowtop with great cushioning.

Welcome to what was a slow moving thread that was only populated by die hard Kobe fans, people that appreciate a good performing basketball shoe, and a handful of trolls.

I look forward to the entertaining posts, and all the fluff posts pertaining to hyping upcoming models of this shoe.
I hate these kinds of posts :smh:

...but this one was awesome. :rofl:
View media item 1494354

Last edited:
Arabiante, buying/not buying a shoe just because you're a Kobe fan doesn't make you a hypebeast or not. I've always liked flyknit, and other kobe models such as the 5/8/9em and flyknit high/low. Me simply wanting a flyknit low due to the fact that the standard 10 has a ridiculous upper, while I just don't like the elite high, makes me a hypebeast? Stop trying to give yourself some feelings of self-righteosness by calling everyone a hypebeast who doesn't buy the shoes you do. Also, albeit some people are resellers and hypebeasts, live your own gdamn life. I used to care about them screwing things up with the shoes I like, but if it really matters to you move on. If you ball like you say UA and BrandBlack have more than nice options for balling with some good prices and nice aesthetics, without the complications most Nike models usually carry with them (like selling out, resellers, hypebeasts, etc). I understand this is a thread on a forum for people to voice their views, but calling a majority of people out on something when it isn't the case, is just being annoying and ignorant.

tumblr_my362gnmnp1t90m2zo1_500.gif

For the record.

If I got the HTM, you best believe they would see the court for at least 1 game like all my shoes do :pimp:

I don't buy on hype, I buy what I like and wish feels good on the court.

Last edited:
Welcome to Niketalk
View media item 1494347
this has happened in any and every series thread, try Lebron XII after the palmers, KD7 after the APs, oooh flyknit air max after the MCs, Lebron XI after the WTL, Kobe 9 after the MCIDs and MMIDs, KD6 after the APs, this ain't nothing new :rofl:

anyways what's up with these white gum mid exts people was talking about :nerd:

speak redrum...

and when he says every thread...he means EVERY THREAD. nike retro and other brands included

For the record.

If I got the HTM, you best believe they would see the court for at least 1 game like all my shoes do :pimp:

same here, they're shoes, meant to be worn for what they're made for. That reason's why i wouldn't drop $500+ on any shoe. Lol it'd be a waste

For the record.

I don't get this. Why not get a couple thousand and get a another low pair later? Some of these sneakers are like hitting the lotto. I'd take the money in that situation.

So what's the consensus on the traction? Greater or worse than the 9? Specifically dusty floors..
I can definitely tell you that if you walk into a restaurant with tile floor (Taco Bell) on a rainy day, be prepared that you will likely wipe out.  The wet soles on that floor is literally like walking on ice.  But clean and dry on a court, they are amazing.

I don't get this. Why not get a couple thousand and get a another low pair later? Some of these sneakers are like hitting the lotto. I'd take the money in that situation.
Just depends on people preferences and situations. If you don't need the money keep the shoes. If you want the money sell them. I know there's shoes in my collection I could sell for a nice amount of money but I prefer to keep them. If a situation came up where I needed the money then I may let them go. 

Just depends on people preferences and situations. If you don't need the money keep the shoes. If you want the money sell them. I know there's shoes in my collection I could sell for a nice amount of money but I prefer to keep them. If a situation came up where I needed the money then I may let them go. 

I get keeping them for collection purposes but to ball in? Nah. There isn't a shoe on this planet worth what can be got for resell that I'll dog balling. If I got the HTM I'd keep em or sell em. I personally wouldn't beat them balling. I'd get another CW to do that in.

Last edited:
For the record.

you're right.. after seeing how much these are going for on eBay, i would rather have IDs + a couple thousand in profit than the HTM's.

What about the MP Flyknit or BHM they used. They pretty much took all the hyped elites and packaged them together. HTM are such geniuses...rolls eyes.

I get keeping them for collection purposes but to ball in? Nah. There isn't a shoe on this planet worth what can be got for resell that I'll dog balling. If I got the HTM I'd keep em or sell em. I personally wouldn't beat them balling. I'd get another CW to do that in.
Makes sense there's some pairs I don't ball in but some I do. Masterpieces were one of my main balling shoes last year and I'm sure there's plenty in here that wouldn't do that but I bought them for that reason specifically. I can understand your perspective though. 

You forgot a gif bro haha
Drop-the-mic.gif

Back
Top Bottom