"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

I'm at 12142 and my girl is 10800, I was thinking 13000 is max too, maybe if u hit 13000 u automatically guaranteed a pair

I'm at 12142 and my girl is 10800, I was thinking 13000 is max too, maybe if u hit 13000 u automatically guaranteed a pair
i think its safe to say if your in the 12000 your getting a pair. thats just my opinion though.

i think its safe to say if your in the 12000 your getting a pair. thats just my opinion though.
man im hoping im good at 12000plus, but I want to be at 12800 like that I know forsure im good I made it to 12060 but I want to use another email and im having trouble again registering the stupid email ive been trying for like 20 min and its saying emails don't match
mean.gif

Damn 81K? No way is that possible :smh:

I would have been happy showcasing a weird pic or creating something with cardboard. SMH, Laika x Nike got lazy this time around.

Damn 81K? No way is that possible
mean.gif

I would have been happy showcasing a weird pic or creating something with cardboard. SMH, Laika x Nike got lazy this time around.
they're deleting some scores, someone had 800k+

I have no idea how people are getting higher than 10k on this game.  my best is like 7800, it is just matter of getting all the tokens and not losing any health?  What the heck am i missing?

I have no idea how people are getting higher than 10k on this game.  my best is like 7800, it is just matter of getting all the tokens and not losing any health?  What the heck am i missing?
Im trying to figure out that too... It's kind of difficult not to lose health (for me) Because I get wrong choices with dragon. Left and right and up all look fairly similar. 

I believe it also has something to do with the time it takes you to defeat the Moon Beast.

i know the running portion of the game is temple run or the despicable me type temple run. what game did they based this from? with the dragon portion

also...do you get more points killing the dragon fast? or is it better to collect the "coins"/armor?

I have no clue how this scoring works. I can damn there have a perfect run and only get like 3k.

Would purposely miss the dragon so I can keep collecting coins but can't get pass 6k

Need some insight [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
This is total bs

I take no damage

And kill the moon beast in under 6 swings

and i still only get 5.5k points

wtf kinda scoring is this

Iceman i get half damage and kill him in 3 swings And I get 12k plus

Last edited:
Lol to be honest I use my ph and laptop and instead of tapping the screen I hold down where I want to swing and he just doesn't hit him he like swings harder lol and I take a lot from him other than that there's really nothing special I do

Back
Top Bottom