"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

^^^ where u at ?? I'm 36, 52 and 170 something it's me,my girl and sister playing to be honest I think after the next 2 days ur going to have to be scoring 12k plus to just get on the board I'm losing hope, I really thought 13000 was top score

Sweet hopefully u get higher what sz u shooting for?? I'm hoping to get lucky for a sz 9.5

Im really trying for the 12k's but I'm just hoping to get an 11. But man I wished they would've made the compettion a less than 2 weeks

I like em but too bad the limited tag will make these a pass for me unless they're super easy to cop lol (yeah right)

Iceman i get half damage and kill him in 3 swings And I get 12k plus
I kill the dragon with the first small intro swing and the next 3 swings...with full life. and it only gave a little over 10k..... this is stupid.......

I know people holding out to stay on top but if you can PM some advice it would be much appreciated.

Iceman i get half damage and kill him in 3 swings And I get 12k plus

I kill the dragon with the first small intro swing and the next 3 swings...with full life. and it only gave a little over 10k..... this is stupid.......

I know people holding out to stay on top but if you can PM some advice it would be much appreciated.
y'all pm me too plz 
nerd.gif

How is everyone handling the big walls with coins behind them? Are you just taking the damage to get the coins or are you all just skipping them?

I really wish this was over before the auctions.  I'm sitting in the middle of the pack with a little over 11k, don't think thats going to be enough with 2 weeks left though.  

Good luck everyone (as long as you are staying away from my 11.5)! 
tongue.gif

here's to hoping i can actually land a pair i placed on the leaderboard but we'll see if it sticks.

i don't even understand how ya'll are killing this beast..
i'll hit him like 5 times and he has over half health?
i'm just straight up guessing on which direction to hit.
how are you supposed to know where to hit him?

Last edited:
Man got 2 score on the board but they aren't going to last

Both in the 240 :smh:

But for some reason I can't get any higher :/

i'm using desktop..
this makes no sense tho, i just got 10899 but my score didn't make it on the board?

scratch that, took a while to update..
your boy on the board..
my bro in law just got 12k

How the hell do you get past an entire screen of walls? Are you supposed to just take the damage?

I think I figured out the secret and hit 10k. This is incredibly stupid.

How the hell do you get past an entire screen of walls? Are you supposed to just take the damage?
LOL I asked that earlier. I take the L and hope I land on a coin on the other side. But if someone can give a tip on the stupid walls that would be great. thanks

Back
Top Bottom