Kyrie 1

Called six stores looking for dreams, im done.....just dont see going on the bay payin 280!!!

Don't buy from resellers things can get out of hand very fast!!! They will kill the Kyrie shoe fast!!!! Just wait and you will find some good deal or find it in store. That's what happened to me not expecting it but got it from Canada

im a 12, dont think theyll make the all stars in a 12.5 so ill cop the 12 and see how it goes, thanks. 

I'm in the same boat. No where had a 12.5 (in BHM or DR's) tried a 13 and theres WAY to much room in toebox. 12 fits spot on though. I just hope I win a raffle for these so I can have in hand ASAP.

I will not be Gator Kinged.
laugh.gif

Fire can't wait to grab em for $90 via finish line. Should be a great pair to own and wear with just about anything.

I wonder if any ASG will sell out on release day because it seems Nike is making larger quantities of each shoe this year .

Last edited:
The double clear part on the toe makes it look weird like its super fat or something compared to the rest of the shoe

man those grey and volt ones are serious!

and quise, I always hang on to my laces. Im a lace swapping fool.

I wonder if any ASG will sell out on release day because it seems Nike is making larger quantities of each shoe this year .

If any ASG shoe would be to sell out it would be the Kyrie 1's IMO. The Kyrie's are basically the only ASG sneakers people are talking about honestly the only pair even worth talking about. I predict they all will sell "okay" but seriously doubt majority of them sell out. Aside from the Foamposites (Foams have a diehard fan base) & the Kyrie 1's, I don't really hear anybody talking about the other pairs.

Back
Top Bottom