Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
this one

View media item 2028965

didn't know the shirt existed until I walked into a Footlocker that I don't frequent much. They only had an XL, was searching online for a Medium but it was nowhere to be found. Eventually popped up on ebay so I bought it. Reason why I like it so much because its the same print as the special Kyrie 2 Effect chalk board box. 

Does anybody know if that Effect T-Shirt is still available somewhere?

I'm just going to try online for the crossovers online. Local HOH said they got them for Saturday, called again today because I know how that place can be every once and while and said they haven't gotten their shipment in yet and to call back after 6. So I called them and said yeah we got them, told me to hold on a sec, and then proceeded to tell me they'd have them later in the day tomorrow or check during the week. What??

I get it if shipment is delayed or what not but there's too many different things being said.

I'm just going to try online for the crossovers online. Local HOH said they got them for Saturday, called again today because I know how that place can be every once and while and said they haven't gotten their shipment in yet and to call back after 6. So I called them and said yeah we got them, told me to hold on a sec, and then proceeded to tell me they'd have them later in the day tomorrow or check during the week. What??

I get it if shipment is delayed or what not but there's too many different things being said.
Happen to me too. Just go at open and demand your size. I'm sure they got em. Must be tripping off the $80 come up. I see they going for 200. But I'm trying to get em under a hunnet.

Last edited:
Raps/Heat going 7. Which means game 1 of ECF will be Tuesday. Correct?

Last edited:
I just got the red velvet. Went TTS(11.5). They are a little snug but I think they will break in nicely. I contemplated going up a half size because I have a mildly wide forefoot. Glad I didn't.

Hope those who want the crossovers can get them. Should be an easy cop with the J's dropping. Just copped my pair of the SNKRS app!

just got my pair on SNKRS. Was an easy cop, don't know why they made me wait in line. Either way, I used ebates 15% plus a gift card that I paid less than what its worth. All in all, came out to $98. 

My snkrs app hasn't updated since the duke Kyrie 2 fiasco that a dealt with :rolleyes there hasn't been any new releases on my snkrs app since then. It's still showing the same exact shoes that were available that day

Last edited:
Yep. Fsr my phone just doesn't like the snkrs app :smh: end up with error messages when I try to set up an account now

crossovers are cool, but I gotta pass right now. Just gunna hold out for the kyraches :lol:

Last edited:
Took me 6 minutes to snag a pair from ftl. Just got the conformation too. I hate I couldn't get them today. Local shops swear they didn't receive their shipment. On to the retros :nthat:

Last edited:
Hopefully ebates work.

They tried to deny me on wheat af1 highs because they said excludes limited products. Had to give them websites where it was available at to get my ebate.

Debating if I should go out and get the kyries or hold off on discount online but doesn't seem like the usual sites where we cop for under 100 got them

Back
Top Bottom