Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Is the color orange, bright crimson, some team red in there? What's the print on the heel suppose to be?

Got my sz 13 off SNKRS. Wish I could picked them up today but my local HOH was acting too shady. Weird I had to sit in line as well. I just thought it had something to do with the j's that dropped.

Anyone certain if Ky-Rispy's ordered on Nike ID come with Krispy Kreme looking box?? Guy on ebay selling them that he ordered from Nike.com saying they come with box and I thought the box and different green color is what made the Truck kicks unique.

Can't believe people are just flat out selling their iD orders on eBay, looking for 300-400, and posting their NDC email confirmations for the pics. Who are these people out there that are looking for these on eBay but don't know about them being up on iD. 

Anyone certain if Ky-Rispy's ordered on Nike ID come with Krispy Kreme looking box?? Guy on ebay selling them that he ordered from Nike.com saying they come with box and I thought the box and different green color is what made the Truck kicks unique.

- no special box.
- green is off. Id pair is a lighter green.

I won't settle for anything less than the real deal. For me, it's straight out the truck in Cleveland or nothing.

Last edited:
Agreed!!! Wish I could find out if I need to drive dowtown Tuesday. Heading to game on Thursday, be nice to kill two birds!!

Pretty clean (not my pic)
I was going to say...you got a helluva tan
nerd.gif

I passed. I know a lot of you fellas think the white/white is clean but it's just boring to me. I dig the strap but the heel graphic makes no sense. Not a fan of the right shoe in particular.

I passed on them too. Trying to slow down & stack a little because I feel l like the Metallic 5's are going to drop wayyy earlier than expected.

you'll get them. these didnt sell like that at all. FTL is just covering their *** to take their time in shipping
Thanks for the reassurance being in canada sucks we never get these at our house of hoops but i managed to snag a pair from nike canada but may also keep the ftl pair and sell em locally cause I dont need two pairs of these but those kyraches those I def want two pairs of imo one of the cleanest pairs of 2s

U gonna hoop in those? They dont even have shoe sizes, its clothing sizes...even if they did, i could see for casual but def not for hoopin

U gonna hoop in those? They dont even have shoe sizes, its clothing sizes...even if they did, i could see for casual but def not for hoopin
Gonna try, probably just shoot around first and if it feels bad then I'll just use them in casual kicks like you said. 

Back ordered as well. They say 2 weeks. But they was add-able all day yesterday. I like the shoe nevermind if they're limited or not but why not just set your website up to real time stock?

Back
Top Bottom