Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Hoping Modells drops these Kyrache's today.  They have 20% off sale today only, and so far only GS sizes available. 

Too dope [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]  don't sleep

Copped for 95 with a champs bday coupon.  New releases for 100 got me feelin like i ran off on da plug twice. I know it aint gonna always be like this 

Guys I just bought these in the black/green colorway and the traction through two or three wears has not been what I call great.

It's good. But rarely squeaks and has a slight delay before the traction sticks.

Does this traction need to be broken in?

Thanks for any input. I'm really thinking about selling them if the traction just stays the same.

Kyrie's finals PE from game 3 definetly my most favorite from the first 3 games!

^

clean 
pimp.gif

Guys I just bought these in the black/green colorway and the traction through two or three wears has not been what I call great.

It's good. But rarely squeaks and has a slight delay before the traction sticks.

Does this traction need to be broken in?

Thanks for any input. I'm really thinking about selling them if the traction just stays the same.

I dont have that colorway but the 2 ive played in have awesome traction (effects and brotherhoods). A1 steak sauce

Id like the strap to be gold imo i think when the strap is a different color than the upper it pops more but this finals pair is still clean [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

and to think I paid retail PLUS shipping on damn FTL....dont know why I continue to go there for new releases :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom