• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Navy and the blk/gold i need
navy pair was possible before they decided to take down a lot of blue colored options 
mean.gif

Thanks. I thought with the black upper and how the crossovers look. At least we could've got a extra pair of laces. Lol
Yea extra laces should be included, thankfully I got too many pairs of shoes lol so i can snag off some black laces on a pair I dont wear too much and waxed laces too which dont get too messed up and frayed from the velcro strap

Last edited:
Yea extra laces should be included, thankfully I got too many pairs of shoes lol so i can snag off some black laces on a pair I dont wear too much and waxed laces too which dont get too messed up and frayed from the velcro strap
Wouldn't wax laces rub off on the white uppers? Never had a pair before.
View media item 2064349Still trying to decide on a ID or omega joints to put a end to this model.

Wouldn't wax laces rub off on the white uppers? Never had a pair before.
View media item 2064349Still trying to decide on a ID or omega joints to put a end to this model.
Waxed laces are holding up on a couple of my pairs pretty good better than the reg laces if I were u id definitely id a pair, ive got every colorway of this model minus the hard to get eybl all star and ky rispy kremes and I gotta say im the least happy with the omegas

Waxed laces are holding up on a couple of my pairs pretty good better than the reg laces if I were u id definitely id a pair, ive got every colorway of this model minus the hard to get eybl all star and ky rispy kremes and I gotta say im the least happy with the omegas
Omegas caught my eye at the store during the flu game raffle. Only marblized sole I actually like. I seen your collection. Between you and cruso whew!

yes very very nice I dig the lace swap
Thanks!

Omegas caught my eye at the store during the flu game raffle. Only marblized sole I actually like. I seen your collection. Between you and cruso whew!
Thanks!
Thanks bro my fave sig model in a long time I might id a couple more depending if they add the metallic gold midsole like the white pair kyrie wore in game 3 those were fire I need those lol im actually gonna skip out on the next gr triple blacks but pick up the usas for sure

Thanks bro my fave sig model in a long time I might id a couple more depending if they add the metallic gold midsole like the white pair kyrie wore in game 3 those were fire I need those lol im actually gonna skip out on the next gr triple blacks but pick up the usas for sure
Mines as well. Really digging the KD 9 usa and blk and multi joints. So I might have to jump on that bandwagon for brief sec.

Mines as well. Really digging the KD 9 usa and blk and multi joints. So I might have to jump on that bandwagon for brief sec.
The KD 9 usas look sweet ill be getting those for sure for some reason a mostly black shoe doesnt work for me casualy so I try staying away from those colorways unless its strictly a shoe for when im playing basketball gets less dirty lol I see a couple Kyries releasing in August hopefully they will be sweet cause after the kyrache things are kinda weak lol

The KD 9 usas look sweet ill be getting those for sure for some reason a mostly black shoe doesnt work for me casualy so I try staying away from those colorways unless its strictly a shoe for when im playing basketball gets less dirty lol I see a couple Kyries releasing in August hopefully they will be sweet cause after the kyrache things are kinda weak lol
Ikr. He had 7 or 8 solid cws so you really can't ask for much more.

These kicks officially make you the biggest ball-hog on the court. You might develop a nasty cross-over though and a spotty jumpshot ;]

Back
Top Bottom