Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
What's the cheapest DISCO to be had for these so far? Waiting to grab the bone color 
nerd.gif

Hows the cushioning on these compared to the one? I wore the 2 in store and they were hard as a rock. I figured a fresh pair might be better. Ive read reviews but i wanted to know from u guys. I thought the one was great for comparison
There is no cushioning to speak of.
laugh.gif
NONE. Apparently there's a heel zoom unit but I can't feel it.

Ready for the Kyrie 3 tbh. This line is pretty much over.
colorways got repetitive unlike the ones...

nike rehashing alot of crap - they're just sitting waiting discounts / im only picking up on employee discount or outlets...

only the game 5 or game 7 will make me bat an eyelid...

I wish they had used that faux-suede on the strap of the Summer pair.

Last edited:
Just happened to be checking FTL this afternoon and to my surprise they had the effects in my size. I thought yeah there probably gone but nope they added to cart. I hurried up and checked out. 3 hours later I just got a shipping confirmation from FTL.com. I didn't pick these up when they released and have been regretting it ever since. Oh and they were marked at $114.99 no coupon code could be used. Long story, but I wanted to tell y'all about my happy day!

^ nice come up :pimp:

I quit kyrie 2s a while ago. All said and done I ended up with Effects x2 (one I've balled a ton in, one on ice), kyraches, and brotherhoods that I got for like 50.

I had bhm's and 2 IDs that I returned after deciding I'd rather have the $

Just happened to be checking FTL this afternoon and to my surprise they had the effects in my size. I thought yeah there probably gone but nope they added to cart. I hurried up and checked out. 3 hours later I just got a shipping confirmation from FTL.com. I didn't pick these up when they released and have been regretting it ever since. Oh and they were marked at $114.99 no coupon code could be used. Long story, but I wanted to tell y'all about my happy day!

Go buy a lottery ticket fam. Lol. Mind me asking what size?

Back
Top Bottom