Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
there is a little to much going on on that shoe for me. Crazy strap, infrared swoosh, AND a gum sole....

An all black suede strap on those would have been fire. It seems like Nike keeps coming close, but missing on a few details.

Those have got to be one of the worst PE we have seen so far. Watch Nike release them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nike why do u have to fail on releasing which would be an absolute classic in the game 7 pe, now i know why other brands are catching up to nike theyre just getting lazy

tired.gif

Last edited:
The factory stores are suppose to be phasing out phone orders soon. I'm unsure when this is suppose to happen, but the national harbor store has the all stars size 8-14 (301)-839-1302

The factory stores are suppose to be phasing out phone orders soon. I'm unsure when this is suppose to happen, but the national harbor store has the all stars size 8-14 (301)-839-1302

no phone orders just called

but if someone wants to grab me the patches :nerd: :lol: (but seriously)

Last edited:

almost ALL nike stores have phased out the phone orders, not just certain types i believe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom