• Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I'm so lost in the game...are all these eybl's popping up fake??? They cheap af

whats the dealio

Edit:

so I just copped an 11.5 pair for 145 shipped. Seller said they're 100% authentic and come with og box and they have 100% feedback. So Low risk. Kinda hype if I got them for that price. Theres a quite a few on there, all around that price for the most part.. I'm pretty shocked.

lol, ive been lookin on ebay at them everyday for 2 weeks tryin to decide whether or not to pull trigger

freeze freeze please post back once you get them with your thoughts

lol, ive been lookin on ebay at them everyday for 2 weeks tryin to decide whether or not to pull trigger

You should of grabbed them when Ebay had that coupon last week, it would have saved you 20%.
I used it on a pair of LeBron's which just came in. We need more Ebay coupons like thet.

You should of grabbed them when Ebay had that coupon last week, it would have saved you 20%.
I used it on a pair of LeBron's which just came in. We need more Ebay coupons like thet.

Was the coupon available for everybody or how did you get it?

I'm so lost in the game...are all these eybl's popping up fake??? They cheap af

whats the dealio

Edit:

so I just copped an 11.5 pair for 145 shipped. Seller said they're 100% authentic and come with og box and they have 100% feedback. So Low risk. Kinda hype if I got them for that price. Theres a quite a few on there, all around that price for the most part.. I'm pretty shocked.

right bro! It's crazy. I'll post plenty of pictures. And best believe if they're fugazi, I'm getting that dough back. I did do quite a bit of comparing the pictures to the 300-400 listed ones. Looking at all of the subtle details that bootleggers typically forget about...looked like they passed the eye test, at least for now. I'm hoping for the best though. Would be a monster come up if so.

Last edited:
Yeah 145.

He actually had them listed for $160, but even at that price, I haggled :lol:. Especially considering these pairs that are up are weirdly cheap, I felt I had to get them for even cheaper just incase lol. if should be shipped either today or tomorrow. ETA is the 22nd. If they're on point, might have to double up. Stay tuned. Doesn't look like peeps have discovered them yet and they're not really moving, so you guys have time to wait for my pix before you pull the plug.

Looks like San Juan PR got a lot of pairs..interesting. I got mine from a seller in Cali.

Last edited:
What's up new to the forum and wanting to learn how to care for my kicks. I got Kyrie 2 Krispy Kreme today at footlocker. Last pair the stores around me had here in Cleveland Ohio.

How can I keep the white parts clean? I have a purple bottle cleaner they told me to buy at footlocker that a couple youtubers use. I also heard magic eraser and just cleaning after every wear. Also baking soda???

And lastly - creases. Should I just keep the paper that they came with? And will regular paper work or does it collect to much humidity? What works best for you all?

(I'm hoping I posted in the right forum, this is my first post and day here, so please be helpful i am still learning :D

I'll upload pics

View media item 23734058)

Last edited:
My dudes!!!!! Now is the time to eat. Idk where this abundance of EYBL's came from but theyre legit. My pair just arrive today. 145 shipped from texas. Theyre perfect. And gorgeous in person. Thinkin i may want to switch to black laces though. Any idea where i can get some that go with the kyries?

Yall can feel comfortable copping.

View media item 2374292View media item 2374293View media item 2374294View media item 2374295View media item 2374296View media item 2374297View media item 2374298View media item 2374299View media item 2374300View media item 2374301View media item 2374302View media item 2374303

My dudes!!!!! Now is the time to eat. Idk where this abundance of EYBL's came from but theyre legit. My pair just arrive today. 145 shipped from texas. Theyre perfect. And gorgeous in person. Thinkin i may want to switch to black laces though. Any idea where i can get some that go with the kyries?

Yall can feel comfortable copping.

View media item 2374292View media item 2374293View media item 2374294View media item 2374295View media item 2374296View media item 2374297View media item 2374298View media item 2374299View media item 2374300View media item 2374301View media item 2374302View media item 2374303

Damn. Those are fire. I want to buy the black history month 2 next or the inferno

I sprayed waterproof spray on my kyries meant for them and I see discoloration!!! WTH. I'm so ticked. Is there any way to rid of it or exchange them

Hoh Harlem had these on display, straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Those do look dope

Back
Top Bottom