Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
the strap and swoosh were one of the options on Nike ID during the ASG... never seen the print on the heel before though

Wow!
What are those, did I miss a release?
Looks to have premium materials too.

To be honest, I had to look up the article number to find out :lol:
They're from the championship pack, game 6.
The strap is leather, with a leather swoosh.
Leather quality on the tongue seems to be a bit better than on the Effects (only other pair of Kyrie 2's I have). All in all I'm liking these very much.

Hello from Germany :smile:

Sorry for my English in advance.

I'm new here, love your collections of them 2's.

Just saw some of you got those black 'Gradient' of Game 5. Are those fake?

Haven't seem them anywhere and been looking for them so long.. 

Last edited:
Hello from Germany :smile:

Sorry for my English in advance.

I'm new here, love your collections of them 2's.
Just saw some of you got those black 'Gradient' of Game 5. Are those fake?
Haven't seem them anywhere and been looking for them so long.. also looking for "Effects" :frown:

Welcome! Glad to have you here

The Gradient from Game 5 were released here in the US after they Won the championship. It was a pack with a pair of Lebron Soldiers (The released a different pack for each win in the Finals )

View media item 2421826 (not my picture)

Last edited:
Hi. Do these fit the same at the kyrie 3s? I size up .5 should I do the same on the kyrie 2s?

Everyone is different, but i really wear the same size in the 1/2/3. 10.5 in all of them, same as all my nike bball

Same...1/2/3 all size 12...1's are a bit more snug on the medial side near the toe box than 2/3's are for me...size 12 in all Nike bball, 11.5 in Jordan retros...i don't ball in mine though, casual wear only so i don't like em snug...

2s fit the nicest for me....

tts

just picked up a pair of effects :))))

the 1s i went up .5

the 3s im inbetween 8.5 and 8...

the blackice pair i got was nice @ 8.5 (.5 up)

but the coolgreys i got was too loose for some reason... getting an 8 to try...

depends if you want to wear them for sports (snug) or casual/bit roomier

Sorry for the bump.

Managed to find the only Kyrie I wanted, the BHM on eBay and pulled the trigger. $150 for the shoe and matching t-shirt.

Anyone know where I can get a pair for cheap? Right around $100 is the best I can find

They should be at outlets by now. There is a F&F email 30% off purchase Nike is sending out and if you got one then you can use it on that to get them cheaper

They should be at outlets by now. There is a F&F email 30% off purchase Nike is sending out and if you got one then you can use it on that to get them cheaper

Thanks. My local outlet didn't have any yesterday. I also haven't got an email. Double L for me lol

All star Kyrie's at my Ross for 65$ size 11 my size a tad bit discloration by the eyelets on one shoe all patches were there also wasn't feeling them I passed

Back
Top Bottom