[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
X and Farmar will see their minutes most cut by Kobe the way it's looking..

Blake, Jodie are playing too well.

MDA really likes Wes because he plays full effort at all times, and has been pretty good at least on defense, and his athleticism makes him fit with a fast paced bench.

NBA draft net has us picking Wayne Selden at #12 in the last mock (yesterday). ESPN has us picking Lil Big Dog Glen Robinson III at #10 (2 weeks ago).

Last edited:
Good luck with that. :lol:

This team got younger and can actually win games then you add Kobe to the mix.

I do hope they start tanking soon and pray we get Parker. :smh: :smokin

main-dfcee9eaf331add3da1ffd28c8cb1404831666c1.png

all we need to do is not make the playoffs for that .5% chance at a first pick

then adam silver can take it from there 
pimp.gif

Looking at one right now, they have us at 12 and 42, taking....

Wayne Selden, Kansas Freshman, 6-5 230 SF/SG
and
Alex Poythress, Kentucky Sophomore, 6-8 240 PF

This would be absolute WORST case for us, at 12-42. Anything higher, we can do even better. We also know that one or two of the teams ahead of us will do somethin stupid. They always do.

We just have to capitalize. :evil:

Thinking about going to game at Staples on either 12/1 or 12/8

Mamba should be back by then.

The game on 12/8 is social media night and they are doing this and giving a free shirt:

View media item 663511

That site gave us Selden at 12, but he was #6 on their board last week. (#7 this week)

Kid is just that, a kid, but that's the point, we need a couple of those guys on the roster. He certainly has athleticism, now he just needs polish, and more importantly, will he have work ethic.

Aaron Gordon has as much talent as anyone, if he made it to us in that 10-12 range, I would be jumping for joy.

And Glenn Rob and McAdoo should be players we watch very very closely. Sons of basketball players, wanting to be greater than their fathers.

We got a kid like that once......... :wink:

In a perfect world, we luck into getting a decent 2nd round pick to combine with the first rounder. That was how we added Lynch and Van Exel back in the day. Jerry almost took Nick at 12, but chose the "safer" Lynch. When Nick was still there at 37, it was a no brainer. Hoping lightning strikes twice. We've landed Nick, Ruben Patterson, and Marc Gasol all in the 2nd round. I thought we'd be adding Goudelock or Ebanks to that list, but neither of them worked out for us. :smh:
Luke was a 2nd too wasn't he? Not sure where or if I'd slot him, but hey, he lasted longer in the league that a lot of the first rounders that teams have taken, so hey.

Sup guys
I have been a lurker on this thread for awhile and now decided to join NT.
Stop talking about tanking lol
It's not happening

that was what i envisioned your steve blake avy to be :wow:

would be funnier it was platformed on russ' mole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom