roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lamebook is pure comedy.
laugh.gif

are ALL of these real? some are pretty hard to believe

I really wish i could post this facebook fight i witnessed through a bunch of people i knew.
But its a legitimate novel. 380 comments, yes 380 comments of fighting, and it was all complete comedy, i garuntee all of you die of tears from it. It was people just #!$!#%%$ on peoples lives x100.

It starts with a girl calling out this dude, in which his mom gets into it. So now its a fight between this girl and this dudes mom. Then the dudes brothers get involved, then friends get involved. Its a facebook family war and their allying friends against their enemies. More and more people get involved, and a new fight starts after another fight. It was soo rediculous.

I screen printed it all for future refrences, but it wouldn't be reasonable to cross out the million and one names involved on every screen print. I might post a few of the high points of the fight for %%*$% and gigs.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I really wish i could post this facebook fight i witnessed through a bunch of people i knew.
But its a legitimate novel. 380 comments, yes 380 comments of fighting, and it was all complete comedy, i garuntee all of you die of tears from it. It was people just #!$!#%%$ on peoples lives x100.

It starts with a girl calling out this dude, in which his mom gets into it. So now its a fight between this girl and this dudes mom. Then the dudes brothers get involved, then friends get involved. Its a facebook family war and their allying friends against their enemies. More and more people get involved, and a new fight starts after another fight. It was soo rediculous.

I screen printed it all for future refrences, but it wouldn't be reasonable to cross out the million and one names involved on every screen print. I might post a few of the high points of the fight for %%*$% and gigs.
You need to get to work immediately.

PhoDOHs2.jpg

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

You need to get to work immediately.
It wouldnt take long to do a few, but the problem is im on a mac and i dont know if i have any simple program to do crossing out of any sort.
I downloaded photoshop from a torrent, but deleted it not too long ago cause it was taking up alot of space and i rarely used it.

Back
Top Bottom