Lamebook.COM - Funniest Site on the Internet

Originally Posted by rpjgator

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I really wish i could post this facebook fight i witnessed through a bunch of people i knew.
But its a legitimate novel. 380 comments, yes 380 comments of fighting, and it was all complete comedy, i garuntee all of you die of tears from it. It was people just #!$!#%%$ on peoples lives x100.

It starts with a girl calling out this dude, in which his mom gets into it. So now its a fight between this girl and this dudes mom. Then the dudes brothers get involved, then friends get involved. Its a facebook family war and their allying friends against their enemies. More and more people get involved, and a new fight starts after another fight. It was soo rediculous.

I screen printed it all for future refrences, but it wouldn't be reasonable to cross out the million and one names involved on every screen print. I might post a few of the high points of the fight for %%*$% and gigs.
You need to get to work immediately.
It wouldnt take long to do a few, but the problem is im on a mac and i dont know if i have any simple program to do crossing out of any sort.
I downloaded photoshop from a torrent, but deleted it not too long ago cause it was taking up alot of space and i rarely used it.
download gimp

its free

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

caught-with-your-pants-down.png

I dont know if this was posted but its
laugh.gif
must've been lookin at the computer screen like:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Honestly words can't even describe how much of a herb you are for even thinking that is remotely funny. Dude who did that should be dowsed in gas then lit on fire.

Back
Top Bottom