LC 09 Spacejams

My friend wants to sell these to me, and said I can take them home and take pictures of them. Please let me know what you guys think. Let me know if I need to take any other pictures for a legit check.

Last edited:
Your friend let you take them home because they are fakes. Lol

23 is crooked on the back and no yellowing on the soles.

Last edited:
The 23 is crooked possibly due to the way I took the picture, but I'll lo tomorrow. The shoes were wrapped up in palsy on put into a 2 gallon zip lock bag. But I'm not sure if all that would prevent yellowing. Would like some other opinions if possible.

The 23 is crooked possibly due to the way I took the picture, but I'll lo tomorrow. The shoes were wrapped up in palsy on put into a 2 gallon zip lock bag. But I'm not sure if all that would prevent yellowing. Would like some other opinions if possible.
100% Fake. 23s are stretched. No matter how well you preserve these. Your friend coulda wrapped them immediately after they were purchased on RD and never opened them till now, they will still have some yellowing around the pods on the bottom sole. Its already been pretty much 5 years. Also the jumpman looks suspect.

Back
Top Bottom