LeBron 21

Cool and I’ll take them. Because more likely than not, they be performance beast.

Also, don’t believe a lot of shoes have team colorways any more. Yes we’d want them, but I don’t know if that’s a bad we should hold them to selling or not.

they actually look better than the initial leak, thought the heel cup would look too bulky but on some colorways its pretty minimal.

0A8F1C81-9BDF-4DA4-A5C1-706D113AF4CF.jpeg
16A6BAC8-C192-4960-A713-0C8FA657C7C4.jpeg
E7D9362A-7778-41CB-A16F-D8A6BD23CE43.jpeg
3E412A28-ACF2-4485-9556-B8ABB10B48A1.jpeg
7A36E753-F5F1-4A3B-B540-6A772F8B8783.jpeg
18C33435-B99C-4888-A070-DA4C416BFE67.jpeg
51371511-010D-46F6-8659-CDD616462951.jpeg

See these i would get, but not retail.

I spoke with a podiatrist awhile back ago due to slight foot pain I was having. I figured it came from shoes being a bit snug or possible phantom pain from an incident years ago.
He just so happen to be into sneakers and we legit talked for an hour straight about them.
We got on a topic of low top shoes being used for basketball and we both agreed it isn’t for everyone.

Now while Kobe wasn’t the first to play in lows he just made it more popular as of late. His idea was soccer players playing in lows making all of their sudden movements NBA players could as well.
The one main component that separates soccer from basketball is jumping/dunking aspect.
If you have a game like Bibby or just under the rim in general you have a better chance of less injuries rocking lows but even then that’s crap shoot.
LeBron at year 21 can still play above the rim but due his foot history lows might not be the best for him.
He actually said LeBron needs as much protection possible right now i.e his older models or like a foamposite but we all know LeBron and foamposite material don’t get along.

I believe the severity of ankle sprains to be higher with lows based on the sprains I’ve had over the years. Can’t use nba players as a good example since they get taped up.

Possible, that's why I don't try to dunk anymore.

Jumping is how you get hurt every time, and cats at pickup have TERRIBLE fast break etiquette just undercutting folks.

I spoke with a podiatrist awhile back ago due to slight foot pain I was having. I figured it came from shoes being a bit snug or possible phantom pain from an incident years ago.
He just so happen to be into sneakers and we legit talked for an hour straight about them.
We got on a topic of low top shoes being used for basketball and we both agreed it isn’t for everyone.

Now while Kobe wasn’t the first to play in lows he just made it more popular as of late. His idea was soccer players playing in lows making all of their sudden movements NBA players could as well.
The one main component that separates soccer from basketball is jumping/dunking aspect.
If you have a game like Bibby or just under the rim in general you have a better chance of less injuries rocking lows but even then that’s crap shoot.
LeBron at year 21 can still play above the rim but due his foot history lows might not be the best for him.
He actually said LeBron needs as much protection possible right now i.e his older models or like a foamposite but we all know LeBron and foamposite material don’t get along.
Bruv Lebron's foot injury wasn't his ankle. It was a tendon prob the retinaculum. So it wasn't a problem from being a low top but rather the cushioning setup should've been max zoom that he's been using for years.

bro went to foot doctor zach :lol: (and even he admits in this video that no mid or high cut shoe will prevent an ankle sprain (@5:25)

A higher-cut shoe doesn't necessarily prevent injury. Injury prevention isn't something you can measure or study. You can retrospectively compare injury rates in low or high-cut shoes, but there will always be much more influential and uncontrollable variables that play into injury occurence, and any study that discusses this type of research will acknowledge these specific limitations.

If you're concerned about your ankles, find an ankle brace that works for you, a shoe that has good midfoot/rearfoot lockdown, and an orthotic if you have specific needs. The combination of those things are what let you control the controllable factors in injury, everything outside of that is inherent sport-related risk.

Back
Top Bottom