Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
If I had to bet, I'd say that these are gonna be released in Lebron X EXT numbers.

For some people it will be an easy cop due to not "too much hype" being there.

But there will be a bunch of people who didn't know what they were doing in the first place salty about striking out.
 I agree...and I think it'll be close to Denim numbers.  Just my opinion....but with the excess of cases being sold on multiple sites, I feel like there might be juuuuust enough for the people that are willing to get to the mall an hour or two before they open.  (aka. if you want em, put in the work and I think you can get lucky) 

I like the Lebron 11 quite a bit. However, the more I think about the more annoying I am with him NOT wearing HIS NEW shoe for the NEW season. This does nor did it keep me from getting the King's Pride or the Aways, but growing up seeing Jordan (tied for third all time favorite player), Penny Hardaway (tied for third all time favorite player), Scottie Pippen (second all time favorite player), Allen Iverson Kevin Johnson (my all time favorite player and top point guards in NBA history, in yes his CONS and Run and Slam and other Converse etc/) in their shoes made having the shoes a lot better. Again just so WE are ALL CLEAR, Lebron NOT wearing his new sig did not keep me from getting the colorways I wanted, but considering how much fan base Lebron has and how much he says he wants to show love to them, he should be wearing HIS NEW shoe (at least MOST of the time). As well for Nike and Lebron to be 2 such great forces, one would think and THEY should have had ALL of these ISSUES worked out well BEFORE the season, specially with ALL the hyped up commercials and advertisments and the ooooh so special 11/11 experience. So as buyer no problem, but if I were a Lebron fan yeah I would be somewhat pissed. Heck I would even be ok with them fixing Lebron's shoe personally without telling us the public (it would be nothing new, players have been having shoes made with tech and cushioning to each ones specific needs since back in the day), and Lebron keep wearing HIS NEW sig shoe from NIKE.

jus called my local FTL an FA an they both said i can use bday coupon.
glasses.gif

May try for the Forging Irons...kind of regret letting my Big Bangs go

Last edited:
We just gotta let it go at this point IMO....I mean if he's gonna run around like he did last night, uncomfortable shoes are the least of his worries 
laugh.gif
  Of course, I'm only joking....man can do whatever he wants...but I do enjoy seeing his off the court versions of a new model.  
eyes.gif

Maybe relevant, maybe not, but a similar thing that is happening with LeBron and the XI, has happened with a rather prominent (and big time brand pusher) Nike athlete in the past, and the solution by Nike was quite interesting (and sneaky).  

Some may not know or care, but Roger Federer has his own signature tennis shoe, the Nike Vapor Tour, which sells quite well in the tennis world (now up to the Vapor Tour 10).  In between the Vapor 5 and Vapor 6, Roger did not like the Vapor 6 on court, hated the outsole, the tread pattern and certain features that raised the shoe off the ground a little more than previous.  Now we all know that every major Nike athlete has "custom" tailored versions of their signature model to play in, but in this situation  Nike actually designed a custom version for Roger that was shaped like the Vapor 5 with the same outsole, same tread pattern on the bottom, but aesthetically looked like the Vapor 6 on court.  Tennis fans caught on to the tread on the bottom being different but it obviously didn't cause much of an uproar with Nike, because this is tennis after all.   

But Nike's solution was basically to slightly alter the sole and portions of the pieces around the sole and "paint" the shoe to look like the new signature shoe on top of the old signature shoe's pieces.  Which worked because the Vapor 5 and 6 weren't much different aesthetically in size and shape.  They were decently convincing on court, and Nike attempted to say they were new model even though everyone knew better. 

Not saying Nike will try this with LeBron, or that they will try to alter the X or X elite to look like an XI, just food for thought of what Nike has done before when a signature model was not "well received" by one of it's "big dogs," and Nike scrambled to cover the problem and keep up sales.   

With Federer it worked for a year (a season) then they got it right on the next model, and haven't had to do this since. 

Maybe relevant, maybe not, but a similar thing that is happening with LeBron and the XI, has happened with a rather prominent (and big time brand pusher) Nike athlete in the past, and the solution by Nike was quite interesting (and sneaky).  

Some may not know or care, but Roger Federer has his own signature tennis shoe, the Nike Vapor Tour, which sells quite well in the tennis world (now up to the Vapor Tour 10).  In between the Vapor 5 and Vapor 6, Roger did not like the Vapor 6 on court, hated the outsole, the tread pattern and certain features that raised the shoe off the ground a little more than previous.  Now we all know that every major Nike athlete has "custom" tailored versions of their signature model to play in, but in this situation  Nike actually designed a custom version for Roger that was shaped like the Vapor 5 with the same outsole, same tread pattern on the bottom, but aesthetically looked like the Vapor 6 on court.  Tennis fans caught on to the tread on the bottom being different but it obviously didn't cause much of an uproar with Nike, because this is tennis after all.   

But Nike's solution was basically to slightly alter the sole and portions of the pieces around the sole and "paint" the shoe to look like the new signature shoe on top of the old signature shoe's pieces.  Which worked because the Vapor 5 and 6 weren't much different aesthetically in size and shape.  They were decently convincing on court, and Nike attempted to say they were new model even though everyone knew better. 

Not saying Nike will try this with LeBron, or that they will try to alter the X or X elite to look like an XI, just food for thought of what Nike has done before when a signature model was not "well received" by one of it's "big dogs," and Nike scrambled to cover the problem and keep up sales.   

With Federer it worked for a year (a season) then they got it right on the next model, and haven't had to do this since. 
Interesting insight, thanks for sharing! 

I don't think there's much they can do to make the X look aesthetically the same as the XI, though, lol.

I like the Lebron 11 quite a bit. However, the more I think about the more annoying I am with him NOT wearing HIS NEW shoe for the NEW season. This does nor did it keep me from getting the King's Pride or the Aways, but growing up seeing Jordan (tied for third all time favorite player), Penny Hardaway (tied for third all time favorite player), Scottie Pippen (second all time favorite player), Allen Iverson Kevin Johnson (my all time favorite player and top point guards in NBA history, in yes his CONS and Run and Slam and other Converse etc/) in their shoes made having the shoes a lot better. Again just so WE are ALL CLEAR, Lebron NOT wearing his new sig did not keep me from getting the colorways I wanted, but considering how much fan base Lebron has and how much he says he wants to show love to them, he should be wearing HIS NEW shoe (at least MOST of the time). As well for Nike and Lebron to be 2 such great forces, one would think and THEY should have had ALL of these ISSUES worked out well BEFORE the season, specially with ALL the hyped up commercials and advertisments and the ooooh so special 11/11 experience. So as buyer no problem, but if I were a Lebron fan yeah I would be somewhat pissed. Heck I would even be ok with them fixing Lebron's shoe personally without telling us the public (it would be nothing new, players have been having shoes made with tech and cushioning to each ones specific needs since back in the day), and Lebron keep wearing HIS NEW sig shoe from NIKE.

Kevin Johnson???
Lol!!!

Got my aways and TWs today...awesome, especially the TWs. Not even worried about Forging Irons, for $250 they can keep 'em.

And for the record, I ordered the terracotta warriors from windy city sole. They were listed as being the XDR asia release, but I did in fact receive the US release. YMMV if you happened to order from them. For me, it didn't matter what outsole I got...but some people specifically want/don't want the XDR.

Last edited:

This is my dilemma too lol... although I'm trying to join a league or two

Great performance models coming out left and right and I can't resist wanting to try them all.  This is what truly got me into kicks
same here.. especially when you watch those shoe reviews by nightwing, kick genius, etc..

i have the same problem with surfboards.

Kevin Johnson???
Lol!!!

Yep you read correctly :D. Who else do you know that guarded Jordan and played EVERY minute of the TRIPLE OVERTIME game in the 1993 NBA FINALS (TOP 3 FINALS OF ALL TIME) and walked out with a WIN in Chicago. Or dunks on 7 footers and sits on their shoulders (keep in mind KJ is only 6'1" if that) or dunks on Hakeem the Dream with the ball behind his head or has 50% FG percentage for his career and these are just a few things. Came up in the Jordan era, but that doesn't mean MJ was or had to be my favorite player, or Magic and etc. Back to the Lebron 11, I hope he just has his pair fixed and he starts wearing his shoes.

Last edited:
Judging by the Shape of his Feet AND the Shape of the XI Toe Box & Foam Material... I'm willing to bet his Feet are Just Way too Crazy Wide to Live in there Comfortably.

Not even just a Toe-Issue by itself... you can see how Wide his Foot is at the Top from one side to another.

And I'm sorry, but C'mon Bruh... you a Multi-Millionaire and can't get a PEDICURE Once in a While???  
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

View media item 644250

Judging by the Shape of his Feet AND the Shape of the XI Toe Box & Foam Material... I'm willing to bet his Feet are Just Way too Crazy Wide to Live in there Comfortably.

Not even just a Toe-Issue by itself... you can see how Wide his Foot is at the Top from one side to another.

And I'm sorry, but C'mon Bruh... you a Multi-Millionaire and can't get a PEDICURE Once in a While??? :x :x :x

Those are Usain Bolt's feet.

Back
Top Bottom