Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I NEVER SAID THOSE ARE THE DEFINITE SHOES I SAID THATS LEBRONS INSTAGRAM, HOP OFF BRA
No I never said anything about Lebrons 2k name. Thats Lebrons Instagram he screened shot right? To say that the game and that post has nothing to do with each other is a foolish statement. When both have the same Hash tag. You so busy trying to sound smart your not looking at whats in front of you.
see, thats where u F'ed up at. you didnt say theyre were the definite shoes, but u said hes foolish to say the two posts being unrelated is foolish (even though theyre months apart)

Thank you good sir! Been on the hunt for these for a bit now. Got screwed on the SA deal for $160, still kinda salty about that, but dammit my thirst for these was real, hoping this goes through 
tongue.gif

Damn I'm scared to order after my current KP debacle. I might just try to find them in stores here. Is this a full re-stock? Or they just grabbing returned pairs from their vendors.

Damn I'm scared to order after my current KP debacle. I might just try to find them in stores here. Is this a full re-stock? Or they just grabbing returned pairs from their vendors.
I feel you man, but I've slept too long on this shoe, couldn't pass this one up especially since I don't really see them at my local shoe stores anymore. Not sure if it's a full restock but they definitely have more than one pair per size, at least in my size. I ordered a 9.5 and it's still showing available. Never ordered from JJ before but keeping my fingers crossed.

I can only imagine the hype once these really start getting promoted :smh: you see how they did the Xmas joints and they were booty and majority didn't like them but once announcers started showing them in hand, Lebron balled hard in the Xmas game and the chick wearing them on ESPN it turned them into a must have for a lot of people :lol: ..... watch once they turn the lights down before the game and zoom in on these bad boys it's gone be a wrap! I can't wait til these drop :pimp: View media item 735905
wrong.....unlike the Christmas pair the ASG drops two days before the game so you might see them on someone else feet before you see LeBron in them and I doubt any sports network will be mentioning these shoes before the actual game and by then it may be to late because they will already be sold out!

Last edited:

I feel you man, but I've slept too long on this shoe, couldn't pass this one up especially since I don't really see them at my local shoe stores anymore. Not sure if it's a full restock but they definitely have more than one pair per size, at least in my size. I ordered a 9.5 and it's still showing available. Never ordered from JJ before but keeping my fingers crossed.
Yeah I'm biting the bullet. Since the refund is coming back. Just paying $212 shipped. Plus no tax. They are also on Ebates so you get 4% cash back. So total for me will be $204. Good Luck.

Thank you good sir! Been on the hunt for these for a bit now. Got screwed on the SA deal for $160, still kinda salty about that, but dammit my thirst for these was real, hoping this goes through :tongue:  

Which size did you get?

wrong.....unlike the Christmas pair the ASG drops two days before the game so you might see them on someone else feet before you see LeBron in them and I doubt any sports network will be mentioning these shoes before the actual game and by then it may be to late because they will already be sold out!

Oh I didn't know we had a confirmed release date for ASG's yet, when is it? :nerd:

Correct! i remember copping the big bangs on a friday 2 days before the all star, i didnt copped the area 72 as they were ugly to me imo. but yea it might be on valentines day launch..

Last edited:
@baltsneakershow is claiming the What The Lebrons he wore at the 11:11 experience will be the 2K14s.

They dont mess around at Jimmy Jazz already got my shipping confirmation. Hopefully ships today too. Wishing for a clean pair well atleast two size 9s.

Okay let me get this straight......so between laces1983 laces1983 and versemode versemode neither of you guys have official release dates for the ASG but I'm incorrect for thinking they would promote them in All Star game like they did the Xmas ones? To me it sounds like we're all assuming guys :nerd:

Me too, but im copping both. Disgusted to say but i put the 5 to the side for em already... and i havent even factored in releases from other sigs or JB yet :smh:

Lol JB sucks this year besides the black toes and 6s and i'm hearing columbia 11s so i'm good

Okay let me get this straight......so between @Laces1983and @versemodeneither of you guys have official release dates for the ASG but I'm incorrect for thinking they would promote them in All Star game like they did the Xmas ones? To me it sounds like we're all assuming guys
nerd.gif
look at the pattern tho, lebron all stars always dropped before all star game & lebron christmas always dropped after christmas.

Okay let me get this straight......so between @Laces1983 and @versemode neither of you guys have official release dates for the ASG but I'm incorrect for thinking they would promote them in All Star game like they did the Xmas ones? To me it sounds like we're all assuming guys
nerd.gif
Friday the 14th seems very likely based on the past All-Star releases.  Which usually is that Friday All-Star pack drops, Sunday is the All-Star game.  That's the way it's been as far back as I can remember going as far back as the LeBron II ASG's. 

Back
Top Bottom