Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I personally won't hoop in any of my Lebrons or retros until they start to deteriorate. Only have the KPs and TWs and both are vnds still. As far as best color ways. The KPs have more variety than any other 11. Black, gold, mint, red, with a floral lining. It just is well executed. Even though some of the other colorwats are louder or brighter they seem a little plain IMO.

Havent been in here in a while. I see the last 4 of 5 c/w's been a bust for the most part.... IMO. Seems like not much effort being put into these newer c/w's.

yoooo dat avi doeeeeeeeee
nthat.gif

I doubt ppl are referring to the glow factor. If that was the case all the other details on the shoe such as the outsole and iridescent upper don't matter and the ONLY time we should wear the ASG is at night or when we go to the club or theatre
sheeeeet thats what IM referring to. as a hooper...id have to ask what kind of dude hoops in glow in the dark shoes unless hes looking for attention. hooping in the lebron X volts is as far as i can go. and i still hate the attention i get for em. its just too "hey! EVERYBODY! look at me!" ya know?

^ If it really does go for $300 MSRP then i'll gladly pass, no matter how much tech or 'hype' they put into it.

I'm not copping any elite until the LeBron 12 drops. I guarantee they will drop to under $200.00. And with the current colorways I'd still most likely pass.

It always kills me when I hear somebody say the "South Beach" colorway is so played, when it's only been TWO SB Lebron's period! It doesn't matter IMO that Nike & Jordan Brand tries to use the SB colorway on various different shoes, they do that all time with colors (Solar Red, Gamma Blue, Etc) throughout there company after all it is the same company. But no matter how many times Nike or JB has used the SB colorway on different shoes, there's still ONLY been TWO SB Lebron's, so how can that color be played? If that's the case I guess the Dunkman, Christmas, China, Miami Night, & Easter pairs should be played also, considering they've all had more than two colorways right? The "hype" for the shoe could be played but just having two pairs of Lebron's with a SB colorway is far from it.

The elites at 300 will collect dust. Every colorway except FIs could be had for less than retail. I'll wait for them to go on major discount. Also, probably posted, but prohibition/jades on sale at shoegistics already.

edit: the swoosh looks like the part that changes at different angles with camo, the liner and sole look camo I think the pics are deceiving. 

Last edited:
 Overkilled by ID's. 
People where saying the SB colorway was played when the X's first dropped before they even hit Nike ID. Then when they announced the SB color options, people THEN started to do the over kill on the SB colorway which still doesn't hold any major relevance because an ID colorway is not an official colorway. People can go overkill on any Lebron shoe that's came out before. There could've been 100 different Black & Red combinations done on Nike ID (figuratively speaking) and that still wouldn't constitute that colorway being played because a Nike ID is just an customizable option offered by Nike not an official release

I understand where you're coming from. At the end of the day, it's just an opinion. I think the galaxy theme is played out, but we only had two themes on the IX's and the X's. I think the What The series is played out, and theres only been one of each of Kobe, KD, and Lebron. Its just that sometimes its best to leave a colorway alone only on 1 shoe to retain its greatness. There should always be new ideas from Nike. It's cool to see some of your favorite colorway or theme from the past put into the newest model, but people grow tired of wearing the same color. 

As far as the themes you named, I think the Dunkman's, Christmas, and Miami Nights are played out. You can already expect a volt colorway or a pink colorway or red/green on each shoe respectively. Nike pretty much selling us old stuff by recycling ideas but charging us the same or more money. Which is why i think these colorways are sitting hard.

Last edited:
As far as the themes you named, I think the Dunkman's, Christmas, and Miami Nights are played out. You can already expect a volt colorway or a pink colorway or red/green on each shoe respectively. Nike pretty much selling us old stuff by recycling ideas but charging us the same or more money. Which is why i think these colorways are sitting hard.
I agree and don't agree, Christmas, BHM, Easter, ASG are all played and at the same time necessary though ASG less so than the others since their double themed with one hand being ASG and other hand being supportive of where the ASG is being played at well atleast the last 3x, glad Nike stopped with the red/blue east/west theme, as far as the DM aren't those like his personal theme kinda like how we know each year will get a KD aunt pearl, or does LeBron not actually have one of those? Screw it hey Nike where's my Halloween pack
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom