Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Those low tops are zoom soled!!! They should have made those.
The high tops are dope as hell too.

Last edited:

I've heard 36 pairs. Not sure if that's 18 pairs low 18 pairs high, or 36 of each.
IF i was the dude with the signed yeezy. i only trade them for these and the Regular Champ pack. rather have these then yeezy

IF i was the dude with the signed yeezy. i only trade them for these and the Regular Champ pack. rather have these then yeezy
I wouldn't.

I'd sell the yeezy and then buy shoes that didn't look horrible. The champ pack and the reverse champ pack are both pretty bad looking and I wouldn't pay over retail for them.

Yes whos IG is that I know perfect pair posted but it wasn't his pair he just shared a photo
instagram is gotjaysfordays
thanks repped 
pimp.gif

Something had to have gone down for Perfect pair to take down the photo. with the whole look see sample fiasco going on Im sure these are a part of that stealing gig those guys had going on. 

I was really thinking about this today, but I really hope that the 12 will not have a crazy insole. The 11 is super comfortable, but the 8s and 10s are super comfortable and they dont have a crazy insole. The 9Elites were very comfortable too.

Yes whos IG is that I know perfect pair posted but it wasn't his pair he just shared a photo
instagram is gotjaysfordays
they could very well be customs. excuse my ignorance on the facts of the shoes, ive never heard of this reverse pack before now. but i do know that "gotkicksfordays" is very close with Mache. i wouldnt be surprised if it were a custom done by him.

If you look at the championship hi, you cannot custom the zoom needles (they're orange). If you go to his page and read the post, he mentions that's it the rare reverse pack.

yes sir

right downtown at moore square park

bout damn time too

u had me double and triple takin for a sec on that number though :D

Back
Top Bottom