Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
yea my boy was there for the summer and he said they sell a lot of stuff but nothing really good is ever there :lol:

thats about a 2 hr drive for me.

:smh: yea nothing ever comes to either of the outlets in this area, it's kind of a slap in the face thinking about all I went through to get the FI's and they end up being the first thing to ever pop up at the outlets near me :rolleyes

yea my boy was there for the summer and he said they sell a lot of stuff but nothing really good is ever there :lol:

thats about a 2 hr drive for me.

:smh: yea nothing ever comes to either of the outlets in this area, it's kind of a slap in the face thinking about all I went through to get the FI's and they end up being the first thing to ever pop up at the outlets near me :rolleyes

don't worry... won't be the last time nike slaps you in the face. :lol:

220....I need to read NikeTalk's rules..... should I wait it out brethren!? This swoosh thing don't look like it's happening for me. Keep getting doors slammed in ma face

Wow 170? That's dope bro. Congrats, congratulations for throwing your hard earned money in the trash.
Lol I like the shoe I think its dope, I buy shoes I like don't matter if others don't like it 
smokin.gif

I GAVE IN.

Got my size 14s from the NBA store (under retail bigJ!) and laces from laceduplaces

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom