Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Calm down guy it was a joke. But if you want to get technical, I make well above that.

Last edited:
@Retrofiend no it's not. I have a bot, but it's not my homegrown setup that I was running with. FTL sites are my last option usually. NDC is easy to get through manually but the site is always trashed smh

@Retrofiend no it's not. I have a bot, but it's not my homegrown setup that I was running with. FTL sites are my last option usually. NDC is easy to get through manually but the site is always trashed smh
can I have your not?

My boy kids mother is the gm at one of the villas around me and she said they not getting em. It's about 6 villas within 20 minutes of mean she said only one store might get em

Where you from, I slid through one of the stores getting them and the GM there showed me on the inventory list on his computer what exact stores were getting them :nerd:

Over here cracking up at the thought of someone working retail for $8-$10 an hour considering someone else a peasant.

I bet it's harder to get a job at an FTL than a job for the government nowadays :lol:

Calm down guy it was a joke. But if you want to get technical, I make well above that.

It would make sense now that your the guy working retail considering those that want to buy a shoe for retail peasants.
Yea I know after you flip those what the lebrons to the peasants your next stop is the bentley dealership.

mrdeeds mrdeeds Thought I was in a Lebron thread not a JB thread. Flipping them? :lol: Come one fam, I've been doing this a long time. But obviously something is bothering you today or your period is heavy, but don't come at me like that.

especially when tensions start getting high with the no calls and cornballs getting mulit calls gloating and trying to slick resell 
mean.gif

These ain't limited stores wise but I bet none of you are getting called for a raffle without a "hook up"[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
The WTL's.. RSVP's charging 100+ for the ATC for these.. I'm passing big time.. Ill try my luck in real life manually.. Love the shoe but theres too much hype with these.

I mean look at it from a stores perspective. Why should I sell it to these peasants when I can make 500 if I just sold them on my own, yeah I know it's ****** up, but it's shady business.
This is what the local HOH guy said.. he said these shoes are big business

If anybody in here lives in South Jersey or Philly....Deptford Mall and Cherry Hill Mall are doing FCFS for the WTL. So I'm assuming they are both getting a decent amount cause they have been raffling everything lately.

Back
Top Bottom