Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yes im in uk.....ebay prices from 299-500 in uk £....but most prices are in the £350 range....ive founda pair for £225 which is just above retail...but im a uk12 and the ones ive found are a uk13...so I wonder if they will fit ok with a extra insole in???

There should be other colors available in store. Just try them on and see.

And Ndc = nike.com

I got me a sz. us 14 today at nike.uk from the WTL

and on saturdaay a sz. 13 at FL

I am a Sz. . 13 too but 13 is to smal 14 to big... and I thinke there is no 13.5 :-(

@dwoodactennis  you still looking for the shirt??  Footlocker has a Medium on the site

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...james/white/multicolor/?cm=searchlebronstatic 
Thank you sir, a fellow NTer was nice enough to grab one for me from a local Villa.  
nthat.gif

finally got around to putting my foot into these and idk if it was just me but these felt much better out the box around to toe area than any other xi I own granted, i've only owned 4 now. 

Ain't no one returning these.
you don't think so. There are people who scored multiples but thinking they were going to get a payday. For instance if the average resale is $350 and I paid $272 to MD, after ebay fees of $35 + pp $10.50 and insured shipping $20, that would leave me with about a $12 profit. It's not worth having money tied up in paypal for up to 21 days when a person could simply return them

what do you mean? He's telling the truth, I remember people in here praising the WTLs and saying a trade for the 2Ks would be stupid... Fast forward to the release and people paid over 2x was resale is, I guarantee you can't make that trade now. I really wish I could have gotten a pair of 2Ks for retail, they're my third favorite colorway right after KPs.

They were harder to get only because they were tied to a specific way to obtain them. And even then for a while they sat. If they were released similar to WTL fashion I think they would've gone out like the denims and smurfs

Just purchased a pair from eBay. Let's hope they are legit but I took a chance so we will see. He had em for 389.99, but message him for 349.99 Shipped which is what I did. He sent me the confirmation email he got from Nike.com as well where he paid 271 after tax. 

Said he would ship the receipt with it. Crossing my fingers and all that these are legit. 

$271 to $350 shipped :lol: :lol: dude finna make like 10-15 dollars after it's all said and done. That's a heavy *** LARGE *** box too shipping will probably be $20 bucks.

Last edited:
Anyone else that ordered through NDC still not have shipping confirmation?
YES...this is getting ridiculous! I chatted with NDC customer service yesterday. Dude actually congratulated me for getting the WTLS.

He said that the order was received and it was at the warehouse but they had not updated the system yet. He said it would be updated in the next 48 hrs and he told me not to worry and that I was going to get them.  Do I trust him??.....

HELLLLLLLL NAW..

you don't think so. There are people who scored multiples but thinking they were going to get a payday. For instance if the average resale is $350 and I paid $272 to MD, after ebay fees of $35 + pp $10.50 and insured shipping $20, that would leave me with about a $12 profit. It's not worth having money tied up in paypal for up to 21 days when a person could simply return them

This.... I already see RTs followed by "need gone" on twitter.

They were harder to get only because they were tied to a specific way to obtain them. And even then for a while they sat. If they were released similar to WTL fashion I think they would've gone out like the denims and smurfs
$271 to $350 shipped :lol: :lol: dude finna make like 10-15 dollars after it's all said and done. That's a heavy *** LARGE *** box too shipping will probably be $20 bucks.

Yeah, I know I've shipped a LeBron 11 before. He was pretty cool tho over email so we will see. If not I used PayPal and Amex so hopefully I'll get money back lol. But he said he not a fan of LeBron 11 and only tried to get these to see if he could.

Last edited:
LIES!!!!!!
not lies buddy....no shops to go to try on ...I would have to order then return....im looking for a store with stock....all stores with stock are online or a distance from me....and need to sort or ill lose out on the wtl!

Back
Top Bottom