Legit Check on 03 Retro Wh/Cement III's

I bought these off of ebay a while back and have always questioned their authenticity. I think they are legit but I am coming here for confirmation. Here are the pictures:

I bought these off of ebay a while back and have always questioned their authenticity. I think they are legit but I am coming here for confirmation. Here are the pictures:

Man I miss mine!  But you got some Legit White/Cement III's there...materials and shape are all correct, production tag is on point, Jumpman AIR all placed and sized correctly, elephant print correct texture color and cut. 
pimp.gif

Man I miss mine!  But you got some Legit White/Cement III's there...materials and shape are all correct, production tag is on point, Jumpman AIR all placed and sized correctly, elephant print correct texture color and cut. 
pimp.gif

saucy, air in the back looks on point, material looks legit, you should be good

So....can I do a price check on this post as well? I'm sure the value is down since they were just re-retroed.

So....can I do a price check on this post as well? I'm sure the value is down since they were just re-retroed.

In that condition, which I think is borderline NDS...I'd say $225-250.  It always depends on your target audience as well.
wink.gif

In that condition, which I think is borderline NDS...I'd say $225-250.  It always depends on your target audience as well.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom